Resorts & Lodging
Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports



« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 »



Re: Green Bay Packers
LSF Member
Joined:
01/30/2012
Posts: 320
To me this collapse was much worst then any of the latest vikes collapse. I'm sure packerbackers were screaming at their tvs at why their club hadn't punched it into the endzone more then once in the first half.

flyfishdom though i saw you at courthouse other day. i came by to check out that massive rainbow by the shore ...was it you fishing by it

Posted on: 2015/1/19 16:09
_________________
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Green Bay Packers
LSF Member
Joined:
12/09/2011
From Maple Plain, MN
Posts: 775
Yup. That was me. :) Our house was just 30-40 feet from theirs. I was out hole hopping later in the day.

Posted on: 2015/1/19 16:22
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Green Bay Packers
LSF Member
Joined:
01/06/2011
From St. Paul, Hackensack-Longville-Leech
Posts: 720
Quote:

Shortline wrote:
Quote:

Wow. Stuff like that is why much of the world views us as idiots.


Quote:

Hahahahaha

I wore my clay matthews jersey and I said let me where my Aaron Rodgers jersey and you said "No.......ewwwwehhhhh, wear Clay Mathews"

She wanted the packers to win the Superbowl Meghan!!!

deh, deh deh deh....Blow Pack Blow!

Hey packer fans....must be fun watching your team go to Seattle.....didnt think it would get any funnier than that blown call a few yrs ago.

as Ming lee posted with the vid....I swear ive seen a lot of things in life.....but THAT was Awesome!!!!

Posted on: 2015/1/19 16:23
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Green Bay Packers
LSF Member
Joined:
06/17/2010
From Chaska, MN
Posts: 1313
GREAT GAME! Not sure if Packer fans should be more upset w/ McCarthy's terrible coaching or Clay Matthews for being off the field for most of the 4th quarter collapse. But in typical classy pack fashion they are all blaming and threatening Bostick for one play...

Posted on: 2015/1/19 16:33
_________________
Crush 'EM
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Green Bay Packers
Staff Team
Joined:
07/01/2011
From Monticello/Paynesville
Posts: 3382
They said it best on kfan. Vikings fans really don't know how it feels to be a fan of the Packers with all of the success they have had over the years. We got a chance to feel what it's like to be a Vikings fan and, well, let's just say it sucks. Gave the game away. A number of plays to look back at and scratch your head but what's done is done. We'll be back next year. These games can make a team even hungrier the next season. Reminds me of losing to the Cardinals in 2009 in OT. The next year we were hoisting the trophy. It's going to be tough to get over this one but there is always next season to look forward to. You can't win when you play not to loose. It's been proven time after time and again yesterday in incredible fashion. We ended up on the wrong end of the greatest championship game ever played. It was still fun to be able to watch. Hats off to Seattle.

Posted on: 2015/1/19 16:44
_________________
If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? Vince Lombardi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Green Bay Packers
LSF Member
Joined:
06/17/2010
From Chaska, MN
Posts: 1313
Is a lack of objectivity required to be a Packer's fan? lol That was a VERY poorly played game all around, and I don't even know if that is debatable. Certainly not one of the best ever. Also, looking at ARodg/McCarthy's playoff resume, outside of the SB year, and I wouldn't get my hopes too high, Highbreeze!

p.s. Has anyone seen Matthews yet?

Posted on: 2015/1/19 16:53
_________________
Crush 'EM
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Green Bay Packers
LSF Member
Joined:
05/12/2010
From St.Augusta, Brainerd Lakes Area.
Posts: 690
It sure was great to see the Cheese get Melted! Best part of all this, is most the packerbackers some how, always have to try and smack talk us Vikings fans for some reason when they Lose!!! The packers were LUCKY to even be in this game, it should have been the Cowboys.

Posted on: 2015/1/19 16:58
_________________
"If Hilary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?" ~Donald Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Green Bay Packers
Staff Team
Joined:
07/01/2011
From Monticello/Paynesville
Posts: 3382
Quote:

BigWerm wrote:
Is a lack of objectivity required to be a Packer's fan? lol That was a VERY poorly played game all around, and I don't even know if that is debatable. Certainly not one of the best ever. Also, looking at ARodg/McCarthy's playoff resume, outside of the SB year, and I wouldn't get my hopes too high, Highbreeze!

p.s. Has anyone seen Matthews yet?


Great games are classified that way because of great endings werm, not the first 3 quarters. This game ended in unbelievable fashion. Everything needed to go Seattle's way in the final 3 minutes to win and it did. Name a better championship game ending. You won't find one. This team needs to lock down Cobb and Bulaga. The rest of the offense is on contract till 2017. Defense. Do you bring peppers and/or Williams back? The rest are set, find some talent in the draft to fill holes. This team will be a threat as long as Rodgers is behind center.

I get it. Vikings fans have nothing better to do than run their mouth because their team is RARELY in a situation to win a championship so the next best thing is to do what it takes to make you feel better. We've lost to the 9'rs in 98, the Hawks in OT, the 4th and 26 against Philly, the OT against the Giants in 07, the loss in OT to Arizona in 09. We've been here, we've lost big games. The difference, we made it to those big games, gotten through a few, and have a couple trophies in the case. Keep talking while you can. The 2015 season is right around the corner.

Posted on: 2015/1/19 17:11
_________________
If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? Vince Lombardi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Green Bay Packers
LSF Member
Joined:
01/06/2011
From St. Paul, Hackensack-Longville-Leech
Posts: 720
Quote:

highbeeze24 wrote:
Quote:

BigWerm wrote:
Is a lack of objectivity required to be a Packer's fan? lol That was a VERY poorly played game all around, and I don't even know if that is debatable. Certainly not one of the best ever. Also, looking at ARodg/McCarthy's playoff resume, outside of the SB year, and I wouldn't get my hopes too high, Highbreeze!

p.s. Has anyone seen Matthews yet?


Great games are classified that way because of great endings werm, not the first 3 quarters. This game ended in unbelievable fashion. Everything needed to go Seattle's way in the final 3 minutes to win and it did. Name a better championship game ending. You won't find one. This team needs to lock down Cobb and Bulaga. The rest of the offense is on contract till 2017. Defense. Do you bring peppers and/or Williams back? The rest are set, find some talent in the draft to fill holes. This team will be a threat as long as Rodgers is behind center.

I get it. Vikings fans have nothing better to do than run their mouth because their team is RARELY in a situation to win a championship so the next best thing is to do what it takes to make you feel better. We've lost to the 9'rs in 98, the Hawks in OT, the 4th and 26 against Philly, the OT against the Giants in 07, the loss in OT to Arizona in 09. We've been here, we've lost big games. The difference, we made it to those big games, gotten through a few, and have a couple trophies in the case. Keep talking while you can. The 2015 season is right around the corner.


LOL short memory of a packer fan.....I understand the vikes have never won a Superbowl which is clearly the top prize, but while all these packer fans spew their teams is so good and has always been better then the vikes they must be forgetting a lot. When you say rarely I would look back before making a statement like that... Since the NFL-AFL merger and what we call modern day football or SuperBowl Era

The vikes:
3 NFC championships
18 Division Championships
and have been in the playoffs 25 times


The packers:
3 NFC Championships
13 Divisional Championships
and have made the playoffs 9 times

We are 1/3 with at least 18 Division Titles
We are 1/5 teams with win % over .551

So that Rarely you are referring to must be your Wisconsin Math....

I would also argue that the vikes have had the single best defense and offenses'ever. You might be able to make an argument against the purple people eaters against the steel curtain or someone else? but the 98 vikes offense will never be matched, they set they way to high powered offense you see today and you can prob argue that our team with Favre was just behind them

Posted on: 2015/1/19 18:03
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Green Bay Packers
Staff Team
Joined:
07/01/2011
From Monticello/Paynesville
Posts: 3382
Quote:

CaughtABuzz wrote:
Quote:

highbeeze24 wrote:
Quote:

BigWerm wrote:
Is a lack of objectivity required to be a Packer's fan? lol That was a VERY poorly played game all around, and I don't even know if that is debatable. Certainly not one of the best ever. Also, looking at ARodg/McCarthy's playoff resume, outside of the SB year, and I wouldn't get my hopes too high, Highbreeze!

p.s. Has anyone seen Matthews yet?


Great games are classified that way because of great endings werm, not the first 3 quarters. This game ended in unbelievable fashion. Everything needed to go Seattle's way in the final 3 minutes to win and it did. Name a better championship game ending. You won't find one. This team needs to lock down Cobb and Bulaga. The rest of the offense is on contract till 2017. Defense. Do you bring peppers and/or Williams back? The rest are set, find some talent in the draft to fill holes. This team will be a threat as long as Rodgers is behind center.

I get it. Vikings fans have nothing better to do than run their mouth because their team is RARELY in a situation to win a championship so the next best thing is to do what it takes to make you feel better. We've lost to the 9'rs in 98, the Hawks in OT, the 4th and 26 against Philly, the OT against the Giants in 07, the loss in OT to Arizona in 09. We've been here, we've lost big games. The difference, we made it to those big games, gotten through a few, and have a couple trophies in the case. Keep talking while you can. The 2015 season is right around the corner.


LOL short memory of a packer fan.....I understand the vikes have never won a Superbowl which is clearly the top prize, but while all these packer fans spew their teams is so good and has always been better then the vikes they must be forgetting a lot. When you say rarely I would look back before making a statement like that... Since the NFL-AFL merger and what we call modern day football or SuperBowl Era

The vikes:
3 NFC championships
18 Division Championships
and have been in the playoffs 25 times


The packers:
3 NFC Championships
13 Divisional Championships
and have made the playoffs 9 times

We are 1/3 with at least 18 Division Titles
We are 1/5 teams with win % over .551

So that Rarely you are referring to must be your Wisconsin Math....

I would also argue that the vikes have had the single best defense and offenses'ever. You might be able to make an argument against the purple people eaters against the steel curtain or someone else? but the 98 vikes offense will never be matched, they set they way to high powered offense you see today and you can prob argue that our team with Favre was just behind them


Let's make one thing clear. I'm talking recent history, last 20 years. I always hear the argument of packers fans living in the past. Guess this goes both ways. Also, Wisconsin math, I have to laugh. Born and raised in Minnesota and my arithmetic is just fine. I just enjoy watching a quality product on the field which would mean not watching the Vikings. As for the 98 offense, best ever? Tell that to the 2000 rams and 2007 patriots. Best defense? Tell that to the 85 bears or 2013 Seahawks. Anyone can make an argument for anything. Some just aren't worth the breath. Get your jabs while you can. I know the opportunities are few and far between for you guys. This packer team is set for the next few years. They'll be contenders on any given Thursday, Sunday or Monday.

They found Mathews too. He was cleaning out his locker 3 weeks later than Griffin.

Posted on: 2015/1/19 18:22
_________________
If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? Vince Lombardi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer



« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 »




[Advanced Search]


 

 
Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page