Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Re: Letting Game Warden into your fish house.
LSF Member
Quote:

Jay_07 wrote:
A c/o does not need to apply for a search warrant, probable cause or not. They can enter even a home residence without a warrant...

Now ya stepped in it.

Posted on: 2015/2/6 11:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Lake Lillian, MN
Quote:

Jay_07 wrote:
A c/o does not need to apply for a search warrant, probable cause or not. They can enter even a home residence without a warrant...

This is what happens when you're #38 to comment on a thread but you don't read the previous 37 comments. Absolutely wrong.

Posted on: 2015/2/6 11:12

LSF Member
From Stillwater, MN/Danbury, WI
A few years ago got a visit from the Baudette CO. We were fishing in the sleeper and all the sudden heard a very loud knock at the door. I looked up and before I knew it there was a CO peeking in the front window. He coasted his snowmobile right next to the fish house, very stealthy.

Had 4-5 people in my fish house in the South Metro years ago and let the CO in when asked. He asked to see fishing licenses right away. I quickly pointed out there was only 2 lines in and no tip ups. Gave him my license and said don't bother asking them they are not fishing. He left without asking a second time to see any more fishing licenses.

My buddy refused to let a CO in once and he slipped the ticket under his flip over for non current registration for his 3 wheeler.

My brother get a couple tickets while in his fish house 10:30pm only person on the lake. He had a target on his back!

Posted on: 2015/2/9 9:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From In Depth Outdoors
Quote:

dougger222 wrote:
A few years ago got a visit from the Baudette CO. We were fishing in the sleeper and all the sudden heard a very loud knock at the door. I looked up and before I knew it there was a CO peeking in the front window. He coasted his snowmobile right next to the fish house, very stealthy.

Had one on Buffalo a few years ago about got one in the nose! I seen a suspicious 4 wheeler buzzing around about 11 pm one night. I was watching it from my shack. When it come about 200 yards from my fishouse and shut off. It was a really dark night and I couldnt see anything. After about 20mins I stepped outside, pretended to take a leak by my truck door. When I turned around he was standing rite behind me. My instincts kicked in and I cocked back to throw a hay maker but at that moment he introduced himself. Scared the $hit outa me. After he left I got curious how he snuck up on me. The snow was crunchy and didn't know how he was so quiet. I knew where he parked but he came from a different direction. I shined a flashlight that way no foot tracks in the snow. Then I went in the direction he came found his tracks. He circled around to my pickup tracks and walked Indian style in the tire tracks. Sneaky!!!!!

Posted on: 2015/2/9 20:19

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page