Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

clearwater break ins
LSF Member
From Buffalo, mn
I just talked to my father in law and he said his house was broken into last night on the east side. Investigators he spoke to said lots of houses on the east side got hit. Lots of damage, doors ripped right off. They poured water all over his house and took a few things. Luckily my house did not get hit. Check your house if it out there.

Posted on: 2015/2/4 14:27
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: clearwater break ins
LSF Member
From Clearwater, MN
I just got off the lake myself. Went out to fish out of my buddy's wheelhouse on the east side. Pulled up to it and the door was blowing in the wind!! Sure enough...smashed the door handle right off!!! Took his buddy heater and some fishing gear. Dirty thieves!!!!

Posted on: 2015/2/4 18:48

LSF Member
From Zimmerman/Roseau MN
Makes me sick, what happened to the days where no a hole messed with your stuff, I would love to have a house out on a lake but everybody I know has had thiers broke into and if there isn't anything to steal they crap on the floor. need to set up a sting and wait for them to break in then go and teach them a lesson

Posted on: 2015/2/4 18:52

Field Staff
From Clearwater\Kimberly
This is bad. Maple lake got hit mon night tue morning, and alot of houses got it.

I spent the night on the east side in my wheel house sat night into sunday, and there was alot of activity cars driving around during the midnight hour.

We NEED SNOW BAD on the lakes!!

Posted on: 2015/2/4 19:24

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page