Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

ATTN Go Pro Users
Staff Team
From Monticello/Paynesville
I was forwarded an email this morning which had a link for a Go Pro ultimate combo accessories kit. Not sure what the actually retail of the entire set would be but the site says $600. On sale for 24 hours for $19.99! Sounds like a pretty solid deal! Link attached.

https://www.tanga.com/deals/69f310a161e4/go-pro-camera-ultimate-combo-accessory-kit

Posted on: 2015/2/5 11:31

Re: ATTN Go Pro Users
LSF Member
From Burnsville, MN
Just showed this to my daughters boyfriend and he wants to buy one. Never heard of this site, how legit are they?

Thanks

Posted on: 2015/2/5 17:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From SW Metro & Stevens Point, WI
There's no where near $600 in that kit, and notice that none of the products feature the GoPro logo. Would they work? Maybe. But if they don't GoPro surely will not cover any damage/losses occurred because of them. It's essentially a head mount, chest mount, suction cup, then a handful of different stick on mounts, and elbow/straight connectors...

Posted on: 2015/2/5 18:04

LSF Member
Thanks for sharing that's a great buy if a guy needed some of the mounts.

I agree with JL though must be a "generic" brand, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it and they'll work the same. But for myself I'd only really need and use the suction cup outta that since I have the others I need already and I just don't think I can trust a generic suction cup to hold my $400 camera ha I'd be way too nervous of it falling off and finding some concrete or worse the bottom of a lake.

Posted on: 2015/2/5 18:23

LSF Member
Gopro is the stupidest thing. Please approve me I caught fish! Look at the surroundings of my hotspot. Thanks!

It is cool for extreme sports though. Just quit using it while fishing unless yourinside a fish house w no Windows

Posted on: 2015/2/5 20:15

LSF Member
sold out

Posted on: 2015/2/5 20:38

LSF Member
From Farmington
sold out

Posted on: 2015/2/5 20:40

LSF Member
From Burnsville, MN
Snooze....I loose. He bought a handle bar mount from GoPro and it was 20.00!

Posted on: 2015/2/5 21:52

Staff Team
From Monticello/Paynesville
I've ordered many things from this site. I got an infrared thermometer retail of $130 for $20. A wireless meat thermometer for $15 retail $50. I always check other sites for price comparison and these guys are legit. They are based out of Arizona I belive with just over 20 employees. I've order many items. They always arrive.

Posted on: 2015/2/5 22:40

LSF Member
From SW Metro & Stevens Point, WI
Quote:

searching4slabs wrote:
Gopro is the stupidest thing. Please approve me I caught fish! Look at the surroundings of my hotspot. Thanks!

It is cool for extreme sports though. Just quit using it while fishing unless yourinside a fish house w no Windows

We will have to agree to disagree on this subject. GoPro's are one of the most superior and advanced technologies developed in the past few years in my opinion and have DRASTICALLY changed the way that we see the sports of hunting and fishing. From and insane increase in the amount of exposure to far higher quality video than we previously received.

Regarding the "surroundings" part; if one knows what they are doing when shooting the video and putting together their film it's very easily avoidable. Short clips, don't name lakes or area, be vague, utilize different angles , and most importantly when shooting film and photos know what's behind you...

Posted on: 2015/2/6 0:56

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page