Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 12 »

Re: Vikings 2015
LSF Member
From Big Lake, MN
Just in:

The Miami Dolphins traded Wallace and a 2015 seventh-round draft pick to the Vikings in exchange for a '15 fifth-round pick, according to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.

Posted on: 2015/3/13 18:30

Staff Team
From Monticello/Paynesville
Thid could be a solid trade if Wallace brings his game. Jennings is past his prime but this will move him back to his natural role as a slot receiver where he made his name in Green Bay. True competition for Patterson. This may be the spark he needs to work to get to his true potential.

Posted on: 2015/3/13 21:07

LSF Member
From Zimmerman/Roseau MN
Yee Haw thought it would never happen but Ponder is GONZO!!! Signed a deal with oakland according to KARE 11

Posted on: 2015/3/13 22:39

LSF Member
Whoa!! Ponder reunites with Bill Mustpuke. Look out Peyton Manning. With these two you never know which of the four Tecmo Bowl plays they are gonna run.

Quote:

pikepicker wrote:
Yee Haw thought it would never happen but Ponder is GONZO!!! Signed a deal with oakland according to KARE 11

Posted on: 2015/3/13 23:21
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Staff Team
The d backs in the AFC west are licking their chops right now. It's like every secondary in the North feels like knowing Cutler is staying in Chicago.

Posted on: 2015/3/13 23:35

LSF Member
From Zimmerman/Roseau MN
Quote:

BuckSutherland wrote:
Whoa!! Ponder reunites with Bill Mustpuke. Look out Peyton Manning. With these two you never know which of the four Tecmo Bowl plays they are gonna run.

Quote:

pikepicker wrote:

Posted on: 2015/3/14 0:27

Staff Team
Well, so much for Jennings in the slot. Looks like he was shown his way out the door today. Officially released.

Posted on: 2015/3/14 14:10

LSF Member
A couple pretty poor moves on paper if you ask me. Jennings is a good teammate and a good mentor to some of these young players. Mike Wallace can be a cancer in the locker room. So we get rid of a guy that can help unite the locker room for a guy that can help divide it?? Completely puzzling to me.

The other thing that puzzles me is Jennings is good underneath where Bridgewater is actually half decent. Wallace is only good down the field and Bridgewater is a complete bust at throwing the deep ball.

Not a good 24 hours if you ask me.

Quote:

highbeeze24 wrote:
Well, so much for Jennings in the slot. Looks like he was shown his way out the door today. Officially released.

Posted on: 2015/3/14 15:02
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
Quote:

BuckSutherland wrote:
A couple pretty poor moves on paper if you ask me. Jennings is a good teammate and a good mentor to some of these young players. Mike Wallace can be a cancer in the locker room. So we get rid of a guy that can help unite the locker room for a guy that can help divide it?? Completely puzzling to me.

The other thing that puzzles me is Jennings is good underneath where Bridgewater is actually half decent. Wallace is only good down the field and Bridgewater is a complete bust at throwing the deep ball.

Not a good 24 hours if you ask me.

Quote:

highbeeze24 wrote:

It's the Queens, what do you expect? This team would screw up a one man draft.

Posted on: 2015/3/14 15:18

Staff Team
I can't imagine putting him on the street when he has the chance to do what he has always done. He's 5' 11". He's a premier slot receiver. This boggles the mind. You better hope Patterson can progress. Even if he can, he's no slot receiver. Turner knows offense, no doubt about it. I still feel after this move if things go according to his plan, the Queens are favorite for second place in the division.

Posted on: 2015/3/14 20:02

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 12 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page