Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12)

Re: Vikings 2015
LSF Member
Quote:

MasterGopherHunter wrote:
I know Seattle beat Arizona pretty bad yesterday (3 very good punt returns really help), but I don't quite get the hype as to why everyone assumes the Vikings will lose to Seattle next week. Last week the Rams beat Seattle IN Seattle. Meanwhile, everyone assumes that facing Washington is much easier, but they've won 4 straight and Cousins is playing very well. I'm fine with facing Seattle at TCF and think it should be a good game. Go Vikes.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. Seattle is a boom or bust team, it just depends on which version shows up. They are playing their best football right now but there is a reason they are the 6th seed, they laid some pretty big eggs throughout the year even as late as week 16 against the Rams. Its not going to be a cake walk but the Vikings can win the game. I'm interested to see what adjustment Zimmer makes to the game plan after seeing Seattle once already.

I think people are also selling Washington short. They are putting up a lot of points right now and playing their best football of the season. The Packers are going to have their hands full with them. The Packers are arguably playing the worst football of any of the NFC playoff teams. They've lost 6 of their last 10 including losing 3 homes games to each of their division opponents.

Also if you think further down the road I'd rather be the 3 seed facing Seattle at home and then Arizona on the road rather than having to go on the road to Washington and then on the road to Carolina.

Posted on: 2016/1/4 10:12
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page