Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10)

Re: Stanley Cup
LSF Member
From St.Augusta, Brainerd Lakes Area.
That was a weak goal let up by doobs, I spoke to soon about him.

Posted on: 2015/5/1 22:22

LSF Member
From Sartell, MN
Horrible start in the first and Doobs has to stop that 4th goal but the Wild have rebounded well all year/playoffs so I expect the same. I still think the wild have the edge on goaltending, doobs had the off night against louis and came back strong. Crawfords going to let in 3 a game all serie,. get this thing 1-1 coming home.

Posted on: 2015/5/2 8:40

LSF Member
From In Depth Outdoors
So far so good. Hope they keep this intensity! Looking good. Doobie looks good to.

Posted on: 2015/5/3 20:15

LSF Member
BH in 5.

Posted on: 2015/5/3 21:34
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Staff Team
From Monticello/Paynesville
Still looking for that best Wild team they've faced yet. Same Ole in Chicago so far. That's why they make it a 7 game series. Time to rediscover our game.

Posted on: 2015/5/3 21:56

LSF Member
5, being lienient

Posted on: 2015/5/3 22:10

LSF Member
From Perham
Not Suter ' s best game ouch. Blackhawks are so opportunistic you just can't give them easy looks. Couple bad bounces for us on both sides giving the goals and keeping us from getting them. Much tighter than the scoreboard would indicate but we have to find a way to finish.

Posted on: 2015/5/4 9:08

LSF Member
The wild completely falling apart and getting their asses kicked in the playoffs is becoming more predictable than cold weather in the winter. This team sucks and Yeo should be fired tonight yet. They can get rid of Granlund, Koviu, Suter, and Vanek cause they are all worthless.

Posted on: 2015/5/5 21:44

LSF Member
From andover
I cant say the Wild are falling apart and I don't think the coach should be fired at this point. How long has it been that "Fire the Coach" was heard prior to the playoffs? Then the wild came alive and played well, and not a sound was heard, only praise. I think that's the same in all sports.

A mark of a good team is consistency, which certainly is not a trademark of of the Wild this year. The Wild outshot the Hawks 30 to 22 last night, but it was a night of the netminders. We now have a good netminder. Whish we had him all season. I thik the Wild came together as a team after we added Doobs to the lineup. The WIld played well last night but just could not get the puck between the pipes. The Hawks netminder did well last night. So we are in the second round. Tall order to win this thing after being down by 3. I still will be watching the 4 th game. good luck.

Posted on: 2015/5/6 8:08

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.

LSF Member
From Balsam Township
I can't believe so many people thought the wild could pull this one out. I sure as hell didn't expect a sweep though.

Posted on: 2015/5/8 8:22

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page