Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Cabelas club visa
LSF Member
From St Michael
Great info guys! Thanks for the feedback. Seems like a pretty obvious choice at this point, since I'm only looking to use it at Cabelas.

Posted on: 2015/4/21 14:37
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Saginaw, MN
I totally agree. I've had one for ten years now. Been called for fraud monitoring twice, plus I caught one myself and they straightened it out with one call to a person who spoke better English than me. Rewards could be better, but the trade-off for quality customer service is worth much more to me. No plans to give mine up soon.

Posted on: 2015/4/21 14:40

LSF Member
From Cokato, MN
Ditto on the customer service! I failed to mention that on my previous post. A few weeks ago I misplaced my wallet at a public place. It was eventually found the next day and returned to me, but to be safe I cancelled all of my credit cards. Cabelas was by far the easiest to work with. No long lists of options to chose, just an english speaking rep right off the bat. Of the half dozen or so cards I had to cancel, Cabelas was the best and Wells Fargo was the worst. And we bank there! Might have to rethink that.

Posted on: 2015/4/21 15:54

LSF Member
From Albertville
Just order all my stuff on-line and if I use the CB card ,I show up at Rogers store and everything is in a box waiting for me,grab the coupons in the flyer and my points just so convenient, plus I get to go to the bargin cave for extra savings

Posted on: 2015/4/21 22:24

Supporting Member
From Vadnais Heights
Last winter bought Ion auger $329 plus tax
$529
-$100 off for spending over $500
-$100 in points

Sweeeeet

tomcat

Plus sold my old strike master for $150.

Posted on: 2015/4/22 9:03

LSF Supporting Member since March, 2007.
2008 LSF Walleye Champion

LSF Member
From EGF, MN
I like the Cabelas card solely for the exclusive rebates and coupons they send in the mail. The card never gets used, but it is there if I need it. I take the $20 in rewards for signing up, let the card expire after a few years then apply again for another $20. I agree that Cabelas may not be the cheapest but they have some pretty good sales now and then. Their customer service is top notch + they truly are behind their products (especially Cabelas brand) and to me that is worth some extra $.

Posted on: 2015/4/22 9:17

Anonymous
I have the Cabelas Club Reward Card. Get less money back vs the credit card but it's something. I have a different cash back CC that gets more money in my hands plus I can use the money anywhere.

Posted on: 2015/4/22 11:28

Field Staff
From Willmar, MN
I have the card but rarely use it. I like the rebates and coupons but my bank also offers points which I can redeem for cash. I guess my spending habits and priorities changed when we had a little one so the cash option is very nice.

Posted on: 2015/4/22 20:31

2015 Team Archery Contest Winner
2016 Team Archery Contest Winner

LSF Member
it's ok i guess.

cabelas customer service is 2nd to none. IMO.

but their prices are ridiculous! (fishing lures)

i just order my lures on-line now on other fishing websites or ebay. no tax & free shipping!

Posted on: 2015/4/23 7:19

LSF Member
From Paynesville
When I first got mine about 15 years ago, it was great. You'd get $50 for signing up friends, $150-$200 off coupons if you spent $500, and way better sales. I used it for everything and paid off every month and as a result I got three guns and a bow with my points and have another $450 waiting to be spent. My biggest complaint now is the coupons that they send out are pathetic, I believe the most recent was $75 off for spending $500 (15%), and it can't be used online. Hardly worth the trip.

Posted on: 2015/4/23 8:24

« 1 (2) 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page