Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Fenwick Elite Tech?
LSF Member
From Sherburne county
Anybody own one of these rods? I've always wanted to buy one and I finally pulled the trigger today when I noticed they were on clearance. I picked up a Pflueger president reel with it also. Just wondering if anybody has good things to say about this rod?
Getting excited for opener, good luck everyone!!

Posted on: 2015/4/28 15:38
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Fenwick Elite Tech?
LSF Member
They are great rods. I own two of them and also have them paired with Pflueger reels. You will not be disappointed.

Posted on: 2015/4/28 16:26

LSF Member
From North Central MN
Yep great rods. I have at least four all have the same reel as you just picked up.

The only issue I have is Fenwick changed their warrantee and not in our favor but good rods non the less.

Posted on: 2015/4/28 16:48

Pro Staff
From walker
I have been a Fenwick user for many years. My favorite were the Techna that I still have and use. I have a few Elites, also nice but not the Techna, I looked at this years Elite and the handles are defiantly nicer then the ones I have.

Posted on: 2015/4/28 17:26
www.walleyetrips.com
Fish house rental - www.leechlakeicefishing.com
218-368-6424

LSF Member
From Sartell, MN
I have been using Fenwick for years and I think they are great. The reason I originally started buying them was because of the warranty. If something were to happen I could bring them right back to scheels and they would exchange it without asking but maybe that has changed since I last bought one as Kato stated the warranty has changed. I will be buying another one sometime this spring or summer. All of my fenwicks have Pflueger purist reels on them and they have been a great reel for me.

Posted on: 2015/4/28 17:54

LSF Member
From EGF, MN
I have four Elite Tech Rods paired with Pflueger Presidents . They are extremely nice rods. Very Sensitive and well balanced. I especially like the Elite tech Rigging rod. I love the Fenwick line of products for their quality and a reasonable price. Even my dad (who is not an avid fishermen) could tell a big difference between my Elite Tech Rods and low-mid range rods.

Posted on: 2015/5/1 15:34

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page