Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3)

Re: North Shore Trout Streams?
LSF Member
From central mn
Thanx bander,pretty much some's it up.Ole nordeaster would never stir the pot...

Posted on: 2015/6/3 13:07
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
Whoa, Bander. Nordy is in agreement with ya my comment was not aimed at you, was backin up your statement.

& snow- who you callin "ole"?

Posted on: 2015/6/3 13:23

LSF Member
From central mn
Well its better than "old" ain't it?

Posted on: 2015/6/3 14:18

LSF Member
Quote:

nordeaster wrote:
Whoa, Bander. Nordy is in agreement with ya my comment was not aimed at you, was backin up your statement.

& snow- who you callin "ole"?

Just jerkin your chain on my post ranting post lol

Posted on: 2015/6/3 15:33

LSF Member
Back to the OP.

I spent many great hours fly fishing the last stretch of the Stewart to the lake.

And then of course you get to have a piece of Betty's Pie before you hit the road as well.

Posted on: 2015/6/3 15:34

LSF Member
From andover
Since we lived in Duluth as kids [ all my family still lives there except me], we spent ton's of time on the upper Lester from the source on down. Further up stream the branches of the Knife River got our footprints as well. The Poplar river, way upstream was my favorite. Wild brook trout that would hit anything. Not a place for a fly rod due to all the brush and few areas where you could swing a fly rod around. But it's good for a short spinning rod for sure. Fish upstream always to avoid spooking the trout. good luck.

Posted on: 2015/6/3 15:49

Die young as old as possible.

LSF Member
Quote:

Bandersnatch wrote:
The regs are al on line. Why keep posting "i guess" and opinions?

I'll tell you exactly why. I wanted to suggest that those claiming the posted boundaries were "1 mile" from Lake Superior were wrong, without sounding boorish or making them feel uninformed. I figured that by posing it as a question, people would seek clarification on their own.

But your direct approach was probably best. Nothing like clarity from the horses mouth.

Posted on: 2015/6/4 10:45

LSF Member
Quote:

IronDioPriest wrote:
Quote:

Bandersnatch wrote:
The regs are al on line. Why keep posting "i guess" and opinions?

I'll tell you exactly why. I wanted to suggest that those claiming the posted boundaries were "1 mile" from Lake Superior were wrong, without sounding boorish or making them feel uninformed. I figured that by posing it as a question, people would seek clarification on their own.

But your direct approach was probably best. Nothing like clarity from the horses mouth.

The issue that I have with the Soft Sell is someone goes off and ends up with a ticket.

"But they told me!!" seldom works out for anyone.

Posted on: 2015/6/4 10:47

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page