Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Shore fishing
LSF Member
From Bemidji
Just moved up to bemidji in May and still learning all these lakes! I do have a boat, but curious if there are any good shore fishing areas or spots nearby. Somewhere a guy could go out in waders and cast or sit on shore and throw out a chub on the bottom? Did that a lot in southern minnesota where I'm originally from. Any input would be great!

Posted on: 2015/10/5 21:52
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Shore fishing
LSF Member
From Bemidji
250 views and not a word! I'll figure it out...thanks anyways.

Posted on: 2015/10/19 20:11

LSF Member
Diamond Point should be pretty good right now for walleyes. Wade out there and cast and retrieve crankbaits. Be careful though, the south side of the point drops off very quickly. You could try down by the bridge too.

Posted on: 2015/10/19 20:43

LSF Member
From Chaska, MN
There are so many lakes up there, I'm sure you can catch fish from shore. But not sure why you'd want to, if you have a boat your #'s will increase drastically using it imo. I know I don't see many shore fisherman up there when I'm in the boat, other than kids off fishing piers and what not. Good luck, and if you want some starting points for the boat, send me a PM.

Posted on: 2015/10/20 9:46

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page