Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Hanging kettle
LSF Member
My freind and I went to Hanging kettle this past saturday.Motored through to diamond and did manage a 28.5 inch norski.The rest of the afternoon was tough with a small nort,bass and 1 perch caught.I was wondering if anyone has done any good jigging, trolling or???on this (these)lakes this late summer/early fall.Was hoping for an eye or two but no go!!!Thanks will be trying other lakes in the area too.c63

Posted on: 2015/10/6 7:08
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Hanging kettle
LSF Member
165 veiws no answers???You don't have to say the lake just say if your doing any eye catching with what baits and or tactics.......thanks .....c63

Posted on: 2015/10/8 7:11

LSF Member
From Mille Lacs/Landfall
Take a look at lake traffic. Very few people fishing right now. I've been on lakes in the Mcgregor area and they are a ghost town.

Posted on: 2015/10/8 8:12

LSF Member
From Dalzell, sc
I am one of the viewers with no comment as i only get one month of fishing a year. This summer was may to early june, now all i can do is watch everyone else's reports i cant wait for june to roll back around.

Posted on: 2015/10/8 10:20

LSF Member
From Faribault
Just came across your post from earlier this fall. Love fishing those three lakes. Tend to find our larger fish over on Ripple, but catch great pike on all three lakes. My favorite tactic is spinner baits over the weed beds. Multiple 30"+ pike over the years. As for walleyes we have tried a few different tactics usually finding a couple crappies but no eyes.

Happy fishing!

Posted on: 2015/12/12 13:18

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page