Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

Re: Packers/Vikings Predictions?
LSF Member
From North Central MN
Quote:

Kato wrote:
I think Rogers will get bruised up today with a Vikes win 27-14!

Oh I meant fall of 2016!

Gezzzzzzzz it gets tiring watching that OL getting beat up and stomped on each week. How many sacks again? I can't believe they can't find some better OL players. Kalil only seems good for penalties and to be Teddy's worst nightmare. I hope Teddy is tough enough to last until they can get at least a decent OL.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 6:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From South metro
Quote:

mepiers wrote:
Quote:

This coming who thrives on the state of mn. Lol!

it sure is good to ASSume aint it.I work for a company outta Delavan wi. If it wasn't for the wifes objection we would be outta gov. goofys liberal hole jokes on you bub

on a side note kfans wahhhmbulance was out in full force how do you people live with yourselves

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:25

LSF Member
Quote:

packerbacker wrote:
Quote:

mepiers wrote:
Quote:

This coming who thrives on the state of mn. Lol!

it sure is good to ASSume aint it.I work for a company outta Delavan wi. If it wasn't for the wifes objection we would be outta gov. goofys liberal hole jokes on you bub

on a side note kfans wahhhmbulance was out in full force how do you people live with yourselves

At least we agree on the governer...

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:36

LSF Member
From andover
Why would the Cheese be held up so high when they got beat by Detroit? Fact is the Vikings and the Cheese are tied on top of our division. The Cheese is not the quality cheese from the past, they are slowly forming mold. I think Rodgers is the greatest quarterback on the field today, but time is taking a toll on him as well. With him gone, the Cheese would be all mold. The Viking have a tough schedule ahead, much tougher than the one for the molding cheese. I don't get that excited over one loss, and look forward to see the results at the end of the year. I think the Bears will give the cheese all they can handle when they play. good luck.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 11:32

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
Quote:

Reinhard wrote:
Why would the Cheese be held up so high when they got beat by Detroit? Fact is the Vikings and the Cheese are tied on top of our division. The Cheese is not the quality cheese from the past, they are slowly forming mold. I think Rodgers is the greatest quarterback on the field today, but time is taking a toll on him as well. With him gone, the Cheese would be all mold. The Viking have a tough schedule ahead, much tougher than the one for the molding cheese. I don't get that excited over one loss, and look forward to see the results at the end of the year. I think the Bears will give the cheese all they can handle when they play. good luck.

The Cheese are being held high because so many in the local/national sports scene pretty much guaranteed a Vikings win. The Packers haven't been able to run the ball for 9 weeks and Lacy put 100 yds rushing and a once washed up receiver put another 100 yds receiving on the vaunted Vikings D. The suspect Packers D put Teddy on his butt 6 times and hurried him about a dozen more times.
The Vikings on the other hand have 5-6 receivers that couldn't score and fumbliah Peterson ran for what, 40 yds?

The Vikings have all the weapons (well Teddy is still suspect) but don't know how to use them. The Packers who really only have 1 weapon, figured out how to use that one weapon to dismantle the entire Vikings army.

I do believe the Bears will give the Pack all they want and then some on Thursday.

You are also correct that one game doesn't mean much except that it has just gotten so tiresome to see the Vikings choke during the big games.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 16:56

LSF Member
From andover
So am I, and loosing against teams that you should win. Talk about big games, the rest of the schedule are all big games and tough ones. I still say they should bench Wallace and put in Johnson. Johnson has a good track record with catches while Wallace is terrible. good luck.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 17:11

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.

LSF Member
From White Bear Lake
Quote:

packerbacker wrote:
the pack is still the cream of the NFCN and ohh yeah the vikes still suck get back to the basement where you belong

Tell us again about how great the packers are this season. While we listen to this little song about the Vikings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRReUDOoUEM

Yes sir, STAAAAANDING ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2015/11/27 11:17

LSF Member
Just wait for it...the holier than thou fans should be reminding everyone about their titles in 3...2...1...

Posted on: 2015/11/27 11:21

LSF Member
From Hastings, MN
Da Bears!!

Posted on: 2015/11/27 17:10

LSF Member
From North Metro "Coon Rapids"
Time for a thread bump again.

One team getting some-what healthier and on the rise while the other sinking in the other direction.
It seems the Packer cure of illnesses is playing the Vikings.
& having the zebra's being Rogers star struck.

Should be a great game so long as poor favoritism officiating not a deciding factor.

ESPN C'MON MAN! Week 11 Nov 23 is a great example as that so called hit on Sharon Rogers turned an incomplete 3rd down into a td a play later.

Posted on: 2015/12/28 10:58

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page