Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

Re: Fish lake
LSF Member
Currently sitting in my shack on pontoon bay. Only 1 crappie in 3 trips. Pontoon bay is dried up don't even waste your time

Posted on: 2016/12/22 18:38
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From andover
My brother was on Fish Lake off the dam. Got his limit of 3/4 lb. crappies. Ice was 10 inches of good clear ice. good luck.

Posted on: 1/3 9:59:21

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.

LSF Member
Quote:

Reinhard wrote:
My brother was on Fish Lake off the dam. Got his limit of 3/4 lb. crappies. Ice was 10 inches of good clear ice. good luck.

Well that would explain why there are 20 million people out there middle of the work week. Waste of time if you ask me.

12 replies to this thread and 4,000 views? Hmmmm....

Keep up the good work Reinhard - I'm curious, does your brother know you share everything he tells you to thousands of other fishermen?

Posted on: 1/4 12:38:25

LSF Member
I think everybody that hits Fish knows about the damn bite. This bite does not last long with all the fishing pressure. I think putting a bite like that is fine, but would never list a honey hole that only a few people know about. Fine saying you had a good bite on Fish and what bait and depth you were at but never the spot. Let those 4000 lookers go out and explore and see if the post about the bite

Posted on: 1/4 16:38:29

LSF Member
Quote:

looperscooper wrote:
Quote:

Reinhard wrote:

Well that would explain why there are 20 million people out there middle of the work week. Waste of time if you ask me.

12 replies to this thread and 4,000 views? Hmmmm....

Keep up the good work Reinhard - I'm curious, does your brother know you share everything he tells you to thousands of other fishermen?

The dam on fish lake is a well known community spot, hardly a secret.

Posted on: 1/4 16:48:19

LSF Member
From andover
Thanks for singling me out Looper Scooper. Fish Lake is a well known lake and it has been reported on for years. Why are you on this site anyway. Telling folks about a good bite is part of being on this site. Did not say anything about a secret hole or even what they are biting on. Have you heard about the "Crappie Villiage" on Fish Lake that happens every year? It has been like that since I was a kid. This is nothing new, maybe to you it is. How about telling folks about the Northern Sportsman's Club anual fishing contest on Island Lake with ton's of folks attending. Should that be stopped as well? I've fished all the lakes around Duluth since I was a kid. Fishing hasn't changed much at all. Maybe tell all the bait shops to stop telling where the fish are biting right? Wrong. I'll keep doing it, grow up. You joined the site in 2014 and have a grand total of 12 posts. Sounds like a lurker to me not a contributer. good luck.

Posted on: 1/4 17:45:31

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.

LSF Member
From Barnum
Reinhard-

Always appreciate your input and candor. I've been frustrated with the LACK of discussion about area lakes when obviously so many "view" the threads. With folks like Looper bashing somebody who actually contributes it's no wonder more don't submit reports.

Still need to hit Grindstone with you sometime. Never put anything but panfish on the ice. Might have to go after some trout!

Hope to see some of you out and about this winter. Until then tight lines, not tight lips...

Posted on: 1/4 19:09:28

LSF Member
From Saginaw, MN
Quote:

GWOTvet wrote:
Reinhard-

Always appreciate your input and candor. I've been frustrated with the LACK of discussion about area lakes when obviously so many "view" the threads. With folks like Looper bashing somebody who actually contributes it's no wonder more don't submit reports

I agree with you VET. I also enjoy Reinhard's post's. Very knowledgeable about the area and lots of historical info.
Fish Lake a secret spot is laughable. Plenty of room for everyone out there.

Posted on: 1/5 11:21:13

LSF Member
Never said anything about it being secret - I could really care less. I have watched fishing pressure dramatically increase over the years because of forums just like this and watched lakes go bad and get fished out.

Reinhard - it looks like I struck a sore spot with you - I did not resort to childish remarks and insults like you did. That really says something about the type of character you really are. You clearly are easily agitated. I really am curious to know if your brother knows that you blab everything he tells you to the tens of thousands of fisherman who read these forums online. Maybe someone should tell him. You don't live in the area so why don't you report on lakes where you live? Do you not get out fishing anymore? I can't see how you can possibly have the time to fish with the amount of time you spend on here. I know you post in other forums as well that reach many more people. I do not post and tell everyone the fish are biting because I value the natural resources we have. Bait shops telling people fish are biting don't reach the tens of thousands of people state-wide that a site like this reaches. I merely use these forums as a means to see where people are congregating and blabbing about so I know where NOT to go. End of rant, don't expect another reply from me because you simply are not worth the time or effort.

Posted on: 1/5 23:36:51

LSF Member
Good grief, lots of opinions about how people should and should not post for someone that has posted a total of 13 times over the last 2 1/2 years.

Based on how you claim to use these sites to see where people are blabbing about so you know where to avoid it seems like you should offer Reinhard a hearty thank you since he just gave you the exact info you were looking for.

Posted on: 1/6 0:12:25

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page