Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

ISO Black Lab Pup
LSF Member
Does anyone know of any litters on the horizon? The ex took the dog and I'm looking for a new hunting buddy to train up.

Thanks in advance.

Posted on: 2016/1/6 15:53
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: ISO Black Lab Pup
LSF Member
From Anoka County ,Minn.
Bob Burbie from Bovey up on the Iron Range has a litter coming in a month or two. I just got a Chocolate male from him and had good luck so far.

If your interested PM me for the number.

Benny

Posted on: 2016/1/9 1:15

LSF Member
From Coon Rapids
Check with British Royalty kennels in Milaca. We got our yellow there and are very happy

Posted on: 2016/1/9 13:01

LSF Member
I've got a great all yellow litter due in 3 weeks if you're not set on black. What is your budget? I do know of a black litter planned for the spring but they are not cheap.

Posted on: 2016/1/9 14:58

LSF Member
I apologize for the late response, I have been in the middle of moving. My budget is flexible within reason. What are you looking to charge for a female out of your litter? Assuming any are still available.

Thanks again for the responses. They are much appreciated.

Posted on: 2016/1/18 16:22

LSF Member
zimme, have you found your pup yet? Our litter is due this week and we have just two male deposits available. We have an waiting list started for extra females. If you would like to be considered on that list just let me know. X-ray looks like we will have a good sized litter.

Posted on: 2016/1/25 10:12

LSF Member
I will have a litter of chocolate/silver labs coming in March. That may be later than what you were hoping but if interested send me a message. From the Willmar Area.

Posted on: 2016/1/25 10:34

Anonymous
Quote:

tywrede wrote:
I will have a litter of chocolate/silver labs coming in March. That may be later than what you were hoping but if interested send me a message. From the Willmar Area.

There's no such thing as a silver lab. Kellogg Kennels let a lab and weimeramer breed to create this breed. Any responsible breeder would know this.

Posted on: 2016/2/13 22:32

LSF Member
There's no such thing as a silver lab. Kellogg Kennels let a lab and weimeramer breed to create this breed. Any responsible breeder would know this.

Sorry for helping. I guess I'm an irresponsible breeder. Anyone interested please let me know. Again, I have the "so called" silver labs.

Posted on: 2016/2/14 2:20

LSF Member
From Bemidji mn
Unless things have changed since I raised Labs (Ironwood Tarnation) Line. The only colors registered are Black, yellow,chocolate. Again that might of changed since I was raising them.

Posted on: 2016/2/14 6:14

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page