Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

just moved to bemidji
LSF Member
just moved to Bemidji from ND tried lake bemdiji tonight in about 15 fow got a late start didn't get on the lake tell about 5pm caught one nice 16" walleye! ice was 14" was just out left of the paul and babe statues. now I just winged it tonight since it being my first time and all. just seeing if anyone would be willing to give meany pointers on how to to fish Bemidji for eyes and what not since im sure there is much diffrenece from fishing in north Dakota! any helpis appreciated and if yall see a red Honda CRV with nd plates on the lake don't be afraid to swing by and say hello as I don't not know a soul around here!

Posted on: 2016/1/20 20:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: just moved to bemidji
LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
Welcome to the area! Hmm pointers for Bemidji...you can catch walleyes all over the lake. The hard part is getting on a lot of fish. The north end of the lake has always been known for the jumbo perch. The DNR bar and grassy island are always good spots to fish for walleyes and perch. Stop into Tabers and they can point out where those spots are on a map. (Best local shop for bait to) Colors that have always worked well for me on the lake are gold, and a perch pattern as well. Good luck out there!

Posted on: 2016/1/21 11:19
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page