Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Bear paw guides? Upper red lake advice
LSF Member
Sorry I took so long to reply. All I can say again is Steve and Tyler are the best. If I had to describe our stay which was from 2/15 - 2/18 it would be "the fishing was great, the catching sucked" but in no way is that a reflection on Bear Paw. They were constantly checking on us when we were in about 13 fow and then they had us move to a new house in 7 fow. we were marking fish and had a camera down and could see the fish but they just would not bit. We ended up with some fish, about 5 eye's and two pout. I know it sounds lame but they do call it fishing. By far the worst trip we had but the guys I brought have been there with me before and know this was not normal. We will be back again next year and we will be using bear Paw again.
Rev

Posted on: 2016/2/23 17:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Bear paw guides? Upper red lake advice
LSF Member
From Fargo, ND
Couldn't have said it better myself Rev. Steve provided exceptional service, but obviously can't make them bite. The poor fishing was in no way a reflection of their effort. I would definitely recommend them. I hope to make it back there again next year and would absolutely give Bear Paw another chance to get us on the fish.

Posted on: 2016/2/23 21:03
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page