Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Brittany Spaniels
LSF Member
From Saint Cloud, MN/ Faribault, MN
Hello all,

I recently just had to put my 12 year old Brittany Spaniel down a few days ago, which completely stinks. I grew up with Brittany Spaniels my whole life and will always have one. So, I am looking for a new dog here in the next couple months and would like some input from all of you on where I can get another Brittany. Or if you have any local breeders that plan to have some pups here in the next few months. I just want to be able to have options and meet the dogs parents and the people first. This has to be a family and hunting dog.

Thanks all. I appreciate it.

Posted on: 2016/2/5 23:21
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Brittany Spaniels
LSF Member
From Wyoming
Very sorry to hear that... I am sure you have numerous fond memories with your Spaniel. My parents are going through the exact same thing right now as they just put down Cody girl their 13 year old Yellow Lab. I feel your pain. Enjoy the memories!

Posted on: 2016/2/6 1:36

LSF Member
Sorry for your loss. That's is one of the hardest things to do. I have a almost 2 year Brittany that we got from Sensation kennels. They are located in Owattona. Jonny Frank and his wife are the owners and are great people to work with. Our Remi is a great dog, very smart and a quick learner. He was very easy to train with good instincts. (very good blood lines). He loves to hunt but also loves to cuddle on the couch when he's done.

Posted on: 2016/2/9 8:50

LSF Member
From Annandale, MN
I bought my Brittany from Eran Sandquist last spring and she is a real dynamo. Just a wonderful family dog and hunter. Look up Rolling Field Brittanys on facebook.

My wife took that picture, holding on a Gold Meadows rooster. 1st point and she was 7 mo's old.

Attach file:

jpg  IMG_5622-1.jpg (95.29 KB)
12068_56ba0fe8b530c.jpg 565X366 px

Posted on: 2016/2/9 10:26

LSF Member
Lakeside Brittanys - Maple Lake

http://lakesidebrittanys.netkennel.com/

Posted on: 2016/2/9 12:37

Neighbor has had two Lakeside Brittany's over the past 15 years. Smartest dogs I've ever seen.

Posted on: 2016/2/14 23:38

Lais Kennals amazing dogs

Posted on: 2016/3/31 12:35

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page