Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Aitkin Area Ice Condition Report as of 2-06-2016
LSF Member
From Ramsey
We spent the day on two smaller lakes not far from Big Sandy. Lots of slush and water on tip of the ice which made moving on the lake wet, sweaty, and tiring. I didn't measure the ice beneath the slush and water, but no way would I drive on it.

Next week I'm planning to take the family up for a long weekend. I see a lot of cold in the forecast between now and then, but I don't know if it will be enough to lock up the top of the ice or not. We have wet feet, sweaty clothes, water-logged gear, and damn few fish to show for our efforts today.

In case you were wondering...

I'll be checking in later in the week looking for updated ice conditions.

Posted on: 2016/2/6 22:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Aitkin Area Ice Condition Report as of 2-06-2016
LSF Member
From Ramsey
What are conditions in the Aitkin area today? Has the slush and water on the ice frozen yet? I can't get there over the weekend, but I'm thinking about going up Monday-Tuesday.

Thanks in advance.

Posted on: 2016/2/12 14:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page