Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Vexilar cust. service rocked!
LSF Member
My FL 8 crashed last week and I thought, that's the end of the season for me. I boxed it up to ship off to vexilar and thought it would be weeks before I got it back. Called customer service to get a shipping label and Matt asks me if I'm a handy person? I said yes and he said he thinks he knows what might be wrong. I unpacked it and he walked me through every screw and waited while I did-assembled the entire unit. He diagnosed the problem and I was able to fix it myself for nothing, just a drop of super glue and some very intricate soldering. It works like a champ and I'm on the lake now a day later. That's exemplary service, especially when they tell you NOT to send it in, you can fix it yourself!

Posted on: 2016/2/13 9:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Vexilar cust. service rocked!
LSF Member
From GODS country
Awesome

Posted on: 2016/2/13 9:53

LSF Member
From cities during the week mille lacs on the weekends
Can't beat that!

Posted on: 2016/2/13 10:08

LSF Member
From pillager, mn
quality service of a quality product made by quality workers in a quality producing country! good on you for being a quality, handy person. !! "BUY AMERICAN" !!.....

Posted on: 2016/2/13 10:15

LSF Member
From Minneapolis & Myr Mar Villas
Quote:

woodchuck wrote:
quality service of a quality product made by quality workers in a quality producing country! good on you for being a quality, handy person. !! "BUY AMERICAN" !!.....
Amen to that, couldn't have said it any better. BTW the Wildbill, how old was your fl8? Just curious...I'm still using one well over 10 years now and have yet to have any problems. Certainly comforting to know if I ever do, they'll take good care of me.

Posted on: 2016/2/13 10:34

LSF Member
From Central Iowa
Great hearing that and makes me feel better I have one also.

Posted on: 2016/2/13 17:08

LSF Member
I'd guess 10 years old as well, I bough it new and have used it a lot. I'll always own a vexilar.

Posted on: 2016/2/13 21:00

LSF Member
Me too, I'm Vex for life. Just the fact they actually talk to you when you call puts them ahead of most of the others that want everything done by email.

Posted on: 2016/2/15 10:20

LSF Member
I was just there today for a small issue and they took care of it right away. And gave me a free hat to boot!

Posted on: 2016/2/15 16:27

LSF Member
From cove bay lake mille lacs
Mine is so old, it doesn't have a I.R. button. It has been rebuilt twice by vexilar, my mistake both times. You will have problems with your vexilar when it is unprotected, in a otter that is upside down going 60mph behind a snowmobile.

Posted on: 2016/2/16 7:55

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page