Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Lost a great friend of the Upper Miss
I know there are many people from other forums that have moved site to site. Some of you surely have met or know Mike Cayford.

We lost him on Monday.

He was a true riverrat of the Upper Miss for several years.

Very very heavy heart that we have lost such a great man.

Michael J. Cayford
Cayford, Michael J. Age 40 of Lino Lakes on February 15, 2016. Preceded in death by grandma Zelm; uncles, Jerry Zelm and Kevin Beach; cousin, Travis Zelm. Survived by wife, Carrie; children, Cody, Kylie, and Romy; parents, Jim and Elaine; brother, Jeff (Amy); sister, Kris Jernigan; father and mother-in-law, Fred and Annabel Christiansen; brother-in-law, Corey (Jeanne) Christiansen; many nieces and nephews. Memorial service 11:00 AM Saturday, February 20 at MUELLER-BIES FUNERAL HOME-LINO LAKES, 7050 Lake Drive (Cty Hwy 23). Visitation from 10-11 AM Saturday at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, memorials preferred. MUELLER-BIES 651-784-3390 muellerbies.com

Posted on: 2016/2/18 23:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Lost a great friend of the Upper Miss
LSF Member
Thoughts and prayers go out to the family. Sad to see such a young man go. Makes you want to enjoy every day your around especially when your 2 years behind him.

Posted on: 2016/2/19 9:00

LSF Member
From Ham Lake
Thanks for posting.

Posted on: 2016/2/19 11:51

LSF Member
From Isanti, MN
Mark, i left you a message. I cant believe this, i just talked to him and we set up a weekend to go salmon fishing on Lake Michigan this summer. I'm completely at a loss for words here. He was a great friend and a great dad and I'm going to miss him

Posted on: 2016/2/19 12:42

If fishing were easy, it would be called "YOUR MOM".

Supporting Member
From Albertville
Mike Cayford aka Alvinmack...
great guy, and great river rat... he will be missed...

Posted on: 2016/2/19 15:08

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page