CERF: LR-8097/21M-VPI

Dam: Nistlerís Pointing Sadie May
AKC: SR67932305
OFA: LR-204832G26F-VPI
CERF: LR1923/26f-VPI
D.O.B. 5/23/11

Puppy Price F$1000 - M$900
Expected whelping date: 4/27/16

Description: Litter of yellow lab puppies from GMPR Madsenís Cruisin Backroads and Nistlerís Pointing Sadie May.

First, Iím not a breeder. I am a dad who loves -no lives- to hunts pheasants with 3 daughters that love our dog Sadie and puppies. She is the perfect family dog that can also hunt. Last year I decided to breed Sadie to have a dog just like her for myself and my hunting partner. This will be Sadieís second litter.

Sadie is a true pointing lab in the field. If you contact me I can send you pics. Her pointing pedigree is second to none. She also loves to swim. My arm gets tired throwing the dummy in the lake long before she does. Her father is GMPR Cashmanís Trooper, and her grandfather is GMPR Dukes True Grit-need I say more? Sadie is 50 pounds of muscle and energy that makes every hunt special.

I did my homework and choose to breed her with one of the most accomplished pointing retrievers anywhere Ė Cruz. He is also handsome. I encourage you to learn more about him at the Northstar Pointing Labs website.

Both Sadie and Cruz have all of the health clearances for responsible breeding and are EIC clear. Puppies will have dew claws removed, their first set of shots, initial vet check and a 28 month health guarantee. Pups are socialized daily by my three daughters.

Call 763-226-4961 (Nate) or e-mail nistler04@embarqmail.com for more information.

Posted on: 2016/3/7 20:28
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page