Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 3 4 ... 8 »

wild playoffs!
LSF Member
From Secret X
Think we can do anything tonight without parise vanek and haula??? I still got faith go wild!

Posted on: 2016/4/14 12:10

Re: wild playoffs!
LSF Member
From Balsam Township
4-1 Stars

Posted on: 2016/4/14 12:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From In a van down by the river
We have the most depth out of just about any team in the playoffs. We've won games without our big names. Dallas veterans still have zero experience in the playoffs in the recent era. Seguin is out for them which will bring a notch down on their fast offense and if Suter and Spurgeon can stay on their skates we are more than competitive. The Wild play when they want.

Posted on: 2016/4/14 13:14

LSF Member
2-1, Zucker wins it in overtime

Posted on: 2016/4/14 13:19

LSF Member
From South metro
Much like the twins there going to wish it wasa 1 game playoff.even with all that depth they are still a sub500 team

Posted on: 2016/4/14 13:57

LSF Member
From SE Metro
I think this series could be closer than what most people think. 3 of the 5 games went into overtime (I believe OT in the playoffs is full strength for both teams). 1 game we lost by 1 goal and the other by 3, so in my eyes we can skate with them. We are dealing with injuries but have dealt with them before, and as Goose said Seguin is out for them. I'm not saying the Wild are gonna skate right through this series to a victory, but they will definitely compete. LET'S GO WILD!!!!!

Posted on: 2016/4/14 14:18

LSF Member
From Minnesota
Twins will win a game before the Wild.

Posted on: 2016/4/14 14:50

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
The Wild lost the last 5 games against some of the weakest opponents in the league and now they have to go face the western conference champs. Sure Seguin is out for tonight's game but it sounds like he will be back for Saturday, plus they have others who can score. Parise may not play the entire series with the herniated disc. Suter needs to spend more time on the bench. Most teams step it up for the playoffs but I don't see how the Wild are going to do that.

I love hockey and the Wild but I think Dallas wins it in 4.

Posted on: 2016/4/14 16:27

LSF Member
From Minneapolis & Myr Mar Villas
The earlier posters are delusional. If the Wild win this series, they'll need to make another "Miracle on Ice" movie. Fun for all of us if they did, but this is another Minnesota team. With exception of the Twins a couple years and the women's sports teams, this will go down like all the others as predictable as the sun sets.

Posted on: 2016/4/14 20:33

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
I think if we were healthy we could give them a run for their money. Unfortunately we are missing some pretty key guys. I think we win 1 home game, are close to winning 2 games and get blown out in 2 games.

Posted on: 2016/4/14 20:48

(1) 2 3 4 ... 8 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page