Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 8 »

Re: wild playoffs!
LSF Member
From central mn
Well..................................that was kinda ugly. Good luck Saturday night.

Posted on: 2016/4/14 23:18

LSF Member
From In a van down by the river
Our offense picked up 40 minutes too late. Poor #40 has to stand on his head just to keep the team alive.

Posted on: 2016/4/15 0:26

Supporting Member
From Albertville
If they would stay out of the f___en box, they could play with the stars.. but it will not happen. star's in 5.. this team can not play with out the little fire ball #11

Posted on: 2016/4/15 0:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Perham
It's hard to win when the guy with the most energy on the team is playing between the pipes. For losing 3-0 Dubs looked pretty dang good. That high side goal was iffy, but everything else was unchallenged one timers and turnovers into breakaways on him all night. We looked sooooo flat. I hope someone gives this team a spark, we wait all season for this after all.

Posted on: 2016/4/15 7:37

LSF Member
From Maplewood, MN... Emily, MN
This just shows how under sized our team is... We need to add some size to our roster so we can play the body and also put the puck in the net. When your able to keep hitting the other team all night long it slows them down and opens up other opportunities.
Some of the teams that have this going for them is San Jose, Kings and Dallas and it makes a difference in the games especially in the playoffs.

With our undersized team it really showed when dumba went for the open ice hit (yea he separated him from the puck) it should of been a big hit taking him out and dumba should of been standing over him not laying on his own back ha

Posted on: 2016/4/15 8:13

LSF Member
From Thief River Falls
the wild may as well break out the golf clubs now.

"With our undersized team it really showed when dumba went for the open ice hit (yea he separated him from the puck) it should of been a big hit taking him out and dumba should of been standing over him not laying on his own back ha"

Yes neubauerdan, when I saw that hit, the announcers were praising dumba for taking his guy. meanwhile I was laughing at him for looking like a candy.

Posted on: 2016/4/15 9:02

LSF Member
From St. Henry, MN
Here is my take on the Wild.

First off they are a bunch of whiners including the beloved Praise. He quit on his coach this year just like everyone else which is pathetic when you are a 100 million dollar player. I think Yeo over achieved with this team. He won a couple playoff series' and had them off to the best start in franchise history this year, until they all decided to quit, which is exactly what happened. I just don't think they are that good. People complained about Yeo all the time but look how they finished the season, you can't blame Yeo for that.

This team will never win anything with the group they have now.

Posted on: 2016/4/15 11:22

LSF Member
From Perham
Sounds like Parise has had major back problems all season and only through cortisone injections was he able to play. Say what you want about any of the other players, but rag on Parise for quitting on his coach? He's the hardest working player I've seen in this generation. Small guy big production. Only comes through hard work.

Posted on: 2016/4/15 13:16

LSF Member
This team needs a major shakeup

Posted on: 2016/4/15 13:48

LSF Member
From St. Henry, MN
Well Parise threw Yeo under the bus in several interviews that I heard this year, and I don't even follow them as closely as some people. And he is supposed to be the leader of this team?

Posted on: 2016/4/15 14:22

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 8 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page