Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 8 »

Re: wild playoffs!
LSF Member
From Minnesota
Maybe Yeo needed throwing under the bus? You don't need a long memory to remember what this team was like pre-Parise & Suter. Now we are complaining because THEY MADE THE PLAY-OFFS but will likely get bounced early.

Posted on: 2016/4/15 17:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Minneapolis & Myr Mar Villas
Remember when they signed Parise and Suter, headline front page news. Even had a "ticker tape" parade darn near in St Paul. $200 million for the pair. Bigger deal than when the Vike's brought back Tarkenton from the Giants. At least he got them to 3 SB's. This Wild collection peaked last year, barely got in this year (lowest point total for playoff team) and is doomed now for a first round dispatch. Suter will wear down, Parise's situation could be a career ending disability? Let's just hope they do not sink as low as the Wolves dysfunction for the next 10 years +

Posted on: 2016/4/15 20:51

LSF Member
You may be right, but let's be a little more positive here. If we can trade a guy like Brodin for a #1 center (Nugent-Hopkins?) and sign a goal scorer like Okposo this summer, if we can get rid of vanek or pominville, then we can get back to being a good team. I think this team just needs a shake up; get their new coach, reset this summer and come back ready to win the cup next year. My kinda realistic hopeful roster for next year:

Parise-Nugent-Hopkins-Okposo
Granlund-Koivu-Coyle
Niederreiter-Haula-Zucker
Carter-??-Jones

Suter-Spurgeon
Scandella-Reilly
Dumba-Folin
Prosser

Dubnyk
Stalock

Posted on: 2016/4/15 21:17

LSF Member
From Minnesota
That 2nd line looks pretty potent! Coyle would get 15 goals and the other guys 2 each.

Posted on: 2016/4/16 6:59

LSF Member
From SE Metro
Well I see Seguin is scratched for tonight's game. Even though they put up 4 against us in the first game with out him I firmly believe this game will end differently. LET'S GO WILD!!!

Posted on: 2016/4/18 17:49

LSF Member
From In a van down by the river
Wild will turn it around tonight. They play when they have a fire underneath them.....possibly wishful thinking

Posted on: 2016/4/18 19:38

LSF Member
From Watertown SD
Looking really good right now tell you what

Posted on: 2016/4/18 20:08
And Make up Lies

LSF Member
From St.Augusta, Brainerd Lakes Area.
Nice goal, although when they scored it felt like we won the cup! Let's keep up the pressure now. I agree with getting rid of Vanek and Pominville, I would also like to see Koivu gone as well. We need younger scorers with a desire to actually shoot the puck and crash the net. I also find myself wondering what Suter does for us? I know he eats up minutes, but I mean for what we pay this guy, you would think he would have a couple stats to be proud of. Until we make some smart moves with the roster, we will continue to be a playoff contender instead of a cup contender. My Wild rant is over. Go Wild!

Posted on: 2016/4/18 20:30

LSF Member
From Secret X
We got this game go wild

Posted on: 2016/4/18 21:13

LSF Member
From East Central,MN
If they can continue to press and play at the pace they did last night, the rest of the series could be interesting.

Posted on: 2016/4/19 7:33
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same" Ronald Reagan
2014 LSF Fall Trolling Get Together Champion

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 8 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page