Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8)

Re: wild playoffs!
LSF Member
From Farmington
Buck I am going to say to you like I say to a buddy of mine. It's time to give up watching sports. The losses hurt to much and when they win it doesn't mean enough. It's just a game anyway. Go fishing and listen to music. It will calm the nerves.

Posted on: 2016/4/28 17:19
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
Oly,

I gave up my tickets and moved out of St Paul long ago. I rarely watch 5 mins a month now.

Posted on: 2016/4/28 17:57

Supporting Member
From Albertville
buck is nothing more than a troll, with a real bad attitude about mn sports... or maybe just pissed off that he did not have what it took to play the sport. just my

Posted on: 2016/4/28 18:29

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
I'm a season ticket holder and something needs to change or I'm getting rid of them. I've got better things to do with a couple of grand each year than watch a team flame out in the first round 4 years in a row (yeah they make it to round 2 but get their asses handed to them). I got rid of my Twins tickets after they started putting AA players on the field.

Suter is a cancer and really needs to go. He's been bitching and complaining since day one. Fletcher needs to go. Leipold is spending money but Fletcher keeps hiring guys with little to no head coaching experience and bringing in guys who don't perform. The farm team is void of any real talent too.

I expect the same from them next year with them being so close to the salary cap limit. Be nice if they didn't go into a month slump and back into the playoffs again though.

Posted on: 2016/4/28 21:03

LSF Member
Careful Dober or the rubes will run you into the mud like they do with me. They dont like to hear the TRUTH. It upsets them.

Posted on: 2016/4/28 22:56

LSF Member
From Farmington
I wasn't being rude. I just think that if its not fun anymore, quit watching. I pretty much have. I was a die hard Twins fan. But the last couple years I'd rather go watch the Meisville Mudhens. Until the field someon that can pitch and field I won't waste any money.
.98 ruined the Vikings for me. What used to be mandatory watching is now listening while fishing.

Posted on: 2016/4/29 0:52

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page