Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

WhiteFishChain Panfish Help
I will be staying on the WFC with my family this weekend and am looking for some advice on finding panfish. We will be staying on Crosslake but am not afraid of a long boat ride. I heard Arrowhead lake is a good for pannies? Any truth to that? Just looking for some spots for the kids to wet a line and catch a few, maybe even enough for a fish fry one night. Thanks Much!!!!

Posted on: 2016/8/15 9:24
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: WhiteFishChain Panfish Help
LSF Member
From depths of the unknown
not sure if many people go to Arrowhead after the spring as it is shallow and gets weed choked from what I hear and the last time I was up there in late May it was already starting to get thick with weeds. I would concentrate on weedlines and just off the weedlines towards the deeper water. If you are on Crosslake there are plenty of weedlines to hit and plenty of panfish to keep the family busy. Try over by the islands on Cross also as they tend to hold sunnies and crappies and just a matter of finding keeper fish. Good Luck as life is great on the Whitefish Chain!!

Posted on: 2016/8/25 10:45
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page