Resorts & Lodging
Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Anybody want to fish Whitefish chain this weekend for trout?
LSF Member
From Minnetonka
I will be getting to the Cross Lake area on Saturday around noon. I will be there until Monday night. If anyone wants to head out this weekend send me a PM, I have all the equipment and I can pick you up at Manhattan Beach.

Bring your friends/wife/kids. (room for 3 more) Really just looking to get all my lines down. Besides my wife, nobody in the family has any interest in fishing (and her's is limited). You would be doing me a favor by giving me an excuse to leave the in-laws for a couple hours. Just make sure everyone has a trout stamp.

Posted on: 2016/9/1 11:43
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Anybody want to fish Whitefish chain this weekend for trout?
LSF Member
From Minnetonka
Not that I need to bump this because it was already at the top but I wanted to clarify that if it's just you - that's ok. It sounds like 1 member this weekend is going to be meeting up. The more, the merrier!

Posted on: 2016/9/2 15:04
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page