Resorts & Lodging
Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Doing my annual BWCA trip with my kids September 21 anyone else want to go!
LSF Member
From Annandale
I am doing my annual bwca canoe area trip up to Bass Wood taking my daughter for her birthday we had so much fun last year we have decided we are doing it every year. Looking for someone else who might have kids from the age 5-10 and want to join us. I rent boats and campers all summer down in Annandale MN so I am taking my kids out for 4 nights up in BWCA since I worked everyday all summer. If you are not interested let me know if you have any buddies who are that have kids and like true camping. We are doing a tow in starting at entry point moose lake up to sucker lake then portaging into bass wood doing 3-4 nights on basswood. September no bugs! Great fishing! and less traffic lots of campsites to pick! We are a little flexible with our dates and weather.

Posted on: 2016/9/6 23:29
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Doing my annual BWCA trip with my kids September 21 anyone else want to go!
LSF Member
From Big Lake, MN
That is a great area. We had some really good fishing and really beautiful campsites last Sept. Perfect time of year.

Posted on: 2016/9/7 7:35

Re: Doing my annual BWCA trip with my kids September 21 anyone else want to go!
LSF Member
I can't go but I wish I could. Always wondered how the fishing was on the east end later in the season. I fish it right after opener and have done well but imagine many of the fish have moved to deeper later in the year. Good luck and report back with pictures!

Posted on: 2016/9/7 13:29

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page