Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

SD card question
LSF Member
From In a van down by the river
I'm new to bow hunting, I am going to check my trail cam this week. My laptop does not have an SD card reader. So when I swap out the SD cards, and want to look at the pictures, I think I need an adapter of sorts for the laptop....Anyone know the name of a specific adapter? Something I could pick out at Target or Walmart?

Thanks

Posted on: 2016/9/12 8:16
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: SD card question
LSF Member
From central mn/ l.o.t.w
All ya need is a card reader that plugs into computer...last one I bought was like 10 or12$...and I know walmart has em for sure not sure about Target

Posted on: 2016/9/12 8:22

LSF Member
From Central MN/Blackhoof
If you have a digital camera you probably don't need to even buy a USB SD adapter (although they are inexpensive).

Most Digi's come with a USB cable for downloading. Put your trail cam SD in the digi, plug it in, then copy the files to your PC after opening the file folder on the digital camera.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 18:36

LSF Member
From Balsam Township

Posted on: 2016/9/12 18:52

LSF Member
From In a van down by the river
Thanks guys - I got home from work and took one look at my MacBook Pro...... Im good. Thanks for the replies.

Posted on: 2016/9/12 20:17

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page