Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Cast and blast???
LSF Member
From Park Rapids, MN
Looking at coming up to vermillion to do some walleye fishing and then some grouse hunting in mid to late October.....are there any resorts or hunting lodges around close to the lake to get a bit of both worlds going? What is the lake doing this time of year? Shallow flats better or steep breaks? I've never been to vermillion before and never grouse hunted in the area but both seem like a great idea......any and all help is welcome
Thanks

Posted on: 2016/9/20 4:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Cast and blast???
LSF Member
From Andover, Mn
I will be camping in the area on the weekend of the 15th. Mostly grouse hunting and a little fishing but not on Vermilion. I would think that if the water temps have dropped enough, the fish should be shallow during low light.

Posted on: 2016/10/5 4:11

Re: Cast and blast???
Staff Team
I hope the fishing picks up in October because all year it has been a bust on Vermillion. Good luck and let us know how you do............Kirk

Posted on: 2016/10/7 4:32

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page