Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Ice castle wiring issue
LSF Member
From Bemidji
I'm working on an ice castle , rv edition. Guy says right blinker not working.. Looked into a little bit today, doesn't seem I'm getting power from the plug in harness to the taillight . They have green and yellow wires both to left light, and brown and white to right. Scratching my head a little, but gonna dig into it more tomorrow. Anyone have similar issues? Or a possible resolution? Thanks !

Posted on: 2016/10/24 20:18
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Ice castle wiring issue
LSF Member
From N.Central MN.
The recognized color code I believe should be as following:

wht.-common
brown-running lights
green-right blinker/brake light
yellow-left blinker/brake light

It sounds like the wiring harness was installed on a Fiday after a long lunch.
You should have the white split out by the ball hitch and securely terminated to the frame.This is the common. The frame is now your return path for your dc lights. This is why this connection is so important.It is not "just a ground" like I hear alot. OK, now that we have that covered,you should have brown/green on the right(passenger), and brown/yellow on the left(driver).

Hope this helps,
Darrell68

Posted on: 2016/10/25 13:15

LSF Member
Mice got in and chewed though the wire.

Posted on: 2016/10/25 14:15

I have a 2011Sport Angler, that I bought used. The first time I turned on the headlights in my pickup the Ice Castle lights didn't work right. After taking off chrome siding on one side, found a siding staple right through the wiring harness. Seems like quality control doesn't check things out very well.

Posted on: 2016/10/30 8:59

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page