Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Marcum LX6 Pricing today @ Reeds
LSF Member
From Ramsey
I just found the Marcum LX6 for $569 with free shipping at Reeds. You need to be a VIP, which is free, to get that price. Just sign up to receive their emails etc. This is $60 less than at Glenn's Army Navy and a couple other competitive sites right now.

I have a couple of VX1 Pros that I bought from them, one each year for two years in a row. They both arrived at my door two days after online purchase. A buddy bought one and had the same experience.

They have the LX7 for $694 for anyone who prefers this one.

Posted on: 2016/10/30 16:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Marcum LX6 Pricing today @ Reeds
LSF Member
From Ramsey
I've bought two other flashers from Reeds online and in both cases the item arrived at my door two days later - same with this purchase. I've played with the various settings and adjustments and it took about 15 minutes to understand them all - very intuitive. Now, we just need some ice to work with!

Posted on: 2016/11/11 16:28
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page