Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Looking for guide/rental house
LSF Member
From Central MN
I'm going to be making a trip to SD for ice fishing the wknd of Jan 6 or jan 13. Looking for a rental house or a guide to get me set-up with my house. Waubay area or possibly Other lakes more eastern side of SD. Targeting eyes and perch. Thanks

Posted on: 2016/11/12 7:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Looking for guide/rental house
Field Staff
From Eastern SD & SW MN
ucanicefish.com

jrs-iceshackrentals.com

southdakotaguidedfishing.com

Posted on: 2016/12/28 9:33

LSF Member
From Watertown SD
Waubay Lake Guide Service is one of the best in Sodak give Corey a call and see if he has any openings

Ducky

Posted on: 2016/12/28 10:03
And Make up Lies

Quote:

schmoe147 wrote:
I'm going to be making a trip to SD for ice fishing the wknd of Jan 6 or jan 13. Looking for a rental house or a guide to get me set-up with my Find private landlords house. Waubay area or possibly Other lakes more eastern side of SD. Targeting eyes and perch. Thanks

HI
How much you want to pay for rental house actually one of my friend wants to rent his house.

Posted on: 5/9 0:37:02

LSF Member
I would get ahold of Marcus at Reel Therapy Guide Service in Webster. Looks like a real class act. I have heard horror stories from a previously mentioned guide.

Posted on: 5/9 7:44:03

LSF Member
From central mn
Uh mmmm,pretty sure the ice is out by now folks....

Posted on: 5/9 10:31:16

LSF Member
I personally know most of the guides in the area and would go with Marcus. He is a class act and just plain catches fish...as for the other guy (WLGS) mentioned in this post have personally had issues with their guides setting up within 10-15 feet of us after they sat a ways off and watched us catch fish through his binocs and also starting crap with another group of friends because "they own the lake". Take it for what's it's worth but if I wasn't a local and was to hire a guide it would be Marcus Quam with Reel Therapy Guide Service.

Posted on: 5/9 17:02:49

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page