Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Question for the experts
LSF Member
From On the fish!
I was sitting tonight and had a doe and fawn in the plot and it was well past shooting hrs but I could still see them fine with the fresh snow on the ground and I didn't want sit for another hour and wait for them to leave earlier in the year they seemed to feed on the move but now they don't so my question is what do you guys do when it's well past shooting hours and there is deer in front of you? I don't have the option for someone to come scare them with a vehicle (heard that works and they will come back) tonight I Did a really quiet fawn bleat they didn't freak out and run but after
They stared at me for a few seconds they trotted off

Posted on: 2016/11/22 19:22
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Question for the experts
LSF Member
From mora mn
I have heard owl hoots or if you have a coyote howl. The howl I understand but the owl hooots not sure. But did hear it from Terry Drury soo...

Posted on: 2016/11/22 20:14

LSF Member
From mora mn
I have heard owl hoots or if you have a coyote howl. The howl I understand but the owl hooots not sure. But did hear it from Terry Drury soo...

Posted on: 2016/11/22 20:14

LSF Member
Throw a stick at them

Posted on: 2016/11/23 2:43

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page