Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Otter XTH hub shelters
LSF Member
From Grease Lake
Did anyone use an Otter XTH hub shelter last year? I was thinking of picking up the Cabin but was curious as to anyone's opinion that may have one; any opinion: good, bad, indifferent would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted on: 2016/11/30 19:55

Re: Otter XTH hub shelters
LSF Member
Thorne Brothers has the Otter XTH Lodge for $279 plus free shipping. Just a heads up.

Posted on: 2016/11/30 20:51
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Wright County, MN
Get it. I got the resort hub last year. Used it so much I sold my resort flip over this fall. The only complaint I have is the anchors that come with it. The tips bend easily.

Posted on: 2016/11/30 22:20

LSF Member
I have the cabin and absolutely love it. Used it more last year than my Pro Lodge flip over.

Posted on: 2016/11/30 22:30

LSF Member
From North Central MN
Fabric/insulation is great. Zippers are great. Skirting is to short. Oversized storage bag is too small! Velcro'ed windows are just OK but the velcro needs to be bigger so when you go to close one it will actually fit. I have one window that if I open it I will not be able to close it until the hub is taken down and there is no pressured on it. Over all a 6-7 rating out of 10 IMHO

Posted on: 2016/12/1 7:03

LSF Member
From Maple Grove
I bought one last year and love it. Easy to put up and down. The insulation keeps it toasty and doesn't rain on me. The light fabric keeps it brighter inside. The only downside I have on it are the windows. If you open one it's almost impossible to cover it back up perfectly, but I just don't open them anymore and if I need a breeze I just open the door slightly. Good luck

Posted on: 2016/12/1 12:06

LSF Member
From Grease Lake
Thanks for the input guys. I'm fairly certain this is what I'm getting. Just have to do the annual show and tell at the Ice Show this weekend.

Posted on: 2016/12/1 20:02

LSF Member
From Breezy Point, MN
Quote:

gonehunting wrote:
Thorne Brothers has the Otter XTH Lodge for $279 plus free shipping. Just a heads up.

Thanks for heads up, just ordered one today.

Posted on: 2016/12/2 18:59

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page