Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Truck through WBL today. 5 inches of ice. Testing the laws of natural selection
LSF Member
From Minneapolis
I was looking for information on cost of removal/fine...found another truck that went through on Big Pine Lake near Perham on Saturday...not a good weekend to be a truck

http://www.westfargopioneer.com/news/4182788-truck-breaks-through-ice-minnesota-lake

Posted on: 2016/12/19 14:28
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Truck through WBL today. 5 inches of ice. Testing the laws of natural selection
LSF Member
From Como
I was out Sat night and when my buddy came to meet me up that night, the tow guy was at the Bellaire beach area. His tow truck was blocking the entrance so my buddy honk a few times then the tow guy walked from the lake to my buddy and ask if he was familiar with the lake cus the insurance called him out to get the car. They talked a while then the tow guy said he'll come out the next day to find it cus it was dark and cold. It was around 11pm. I'm guessing the person wanted something new for Christmas

Posted on: 2016/12/19 14:36

LSF Member
From White Bear Lake
Quote:

jriegel wrote:
Yes it does i am claim's adjuster, read your policy, every carrier is different, but the company i work for and have pays for extraction and all.

I stand corrected

Posted on: 2016/12/19 18:50

LSF Member
From East Bethel
With only 5" of ice, I am impressed that he made it out that far...... Life is tough.........tougher when your a dumbass.

Posted on: 2016/12/19 20:19

LSF Member
From NE Mlps, MN
Quote:

bentpole wrote:
Quote:

jriegel wrote:
Yes it does i am claim's adjuster, read your policy, every carrier is different, but the company i work for and have pays for extraction and all.

I stand corrected

I called my insurance a few years ago after a discussion, on here I believe, and they will cover going through the ice once in my lifetime. But I'm sure each provider and policy is different.

Posted on: 2016/12/19 21:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Como
I heard that there was another truck thru the lake again but don't know which part of the lake. Was at Bellaire last night and the sheriff posted some thin ice signs by the beach area.

Posted on: 2016/12/22 12:26

LSF Member
From South metro
Quote:

sherman wrote:
I heard that there was another truck thru the lake again but don't know which part of the lake. Was at Bellaire last night and the sheriff posted some thin ice signs by the beach area.

they really need to just let natural selection take its course at this point . I wonder how many fools will be out Monday with the inch of rain coming sunday

Posted on: 2016/12/22 13:02

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page