Re: Queens vs. The Pack today
LSF Member
From GODS country
Woot Woot

Posted on: 2016/12/24 19:31

LSF Member
From St.Augusta, Brainerd Lakes Area.
Always next year!...again. I was surprised to hear the Vikings d-backs went against Zim's gameplan today. Zim wanted Rhodes to shadow Jordy all game. The d-backs didn't until the 2nd half when it was to late. Rhodes blanketed Jordy in the 2nd and held him to 2 catches and 9 yards! I don't like when players go against coaches gameplan and disrespect them. Makes me wonder if Zim is losing the group or what but after last week and this weeks performance the d looks silly. On to next year. Time to fire Spielman and get a number 1 wr, rb a whole lot of o-line help and hope that certian huys pick it up next year. Go Lions!!

Posted on: 2016/12/24 22:03

LSF Member
From Minnesota
Now you sound just like the Packer fans who declare McCarthy the worse coach ever every time they lose 2 games. I seem to recall Spielman being a genius when he traded for Bradford.

Posted on: 2016/12/24 22:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From South metro
Quote:

BrianHoffies wrote:
Now you sound just like the Packer fans who declare McCarthy the worse coach ever every time they lose 2 games. I seem to recall Spielman being a genius when he traded for Bradford.

I distinctly remember sayin " this is why you don't go on qbtrader after a night of drinxn" Now I also was sayin he wouldn't last a month but I cant always be right

Posted on: 2016/12/24 23:07

Staff Team
From Monticello/Paynesville
Mutiny? Love it. The pack roll on!

Posted on: 2016/12/25 1:53

LSF Member
From St.Augusta, Brainerd Lakes Area.
I personally never called Spielman a genius. Actually that was a good trade, with the unknown of Teddy, who most likely is done for good. Bradford is 29 years old. He actually had one of his best seasons this year statistically, even though he has been sacked more times this year than any other. I still think Rick needs to go after missing on a plethora of 1st rd picks and not building depth on this team. Next Year...

Posted on: 2016/12/25 8:46

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
Quote:

WalleyeFreak21 wrote:
I personally never called Spielman a genius. Actually that was a good trade, with the unknown of Teddy, who most likely is done for good. Bradford is 29 years old. He actually had one of his best seasons this year statistically, even though he has been sacked more times this year than any other. I still think Rick needs to go after missing on a plethora of 1st rd picks and not building depth on this team. Next Year...

Statistically speaking, the Vikings offense sucks! Bradford's completion percentage is tops in the league but it's for what, 6 yds. a pass? The trade was worthless especially knowing he was immobile and the O line was a sieve. Shaun Hill would have been a serviceable QB and the Queens wouldn't have had to give up a top 15 pick in the draft. The Queens need to stop building other teams up with stupid trades.

I agree on Spielman. The guy ruined Miami and now he's doing it to the Queens. A few lucky picks does not make a good GM. He knew the O line was a sieve and really did nothing to solve that problem and then picked a WR who was going to be the answer to the offense and was just a big question as to why he was drafted.

As for Zim, I think there's real problems when your players won't follow your game plan. You either need to get rid of the coach or the player(s).

Posted on: 2016/12/25 9:33

LSF Member
The O-line has been in rough shape for quite a few years now, at least back to Ponder. Did lack of an O-line ruin him? You can have a QB, receivers and RB's but if you don't have blocking, you are going no where. I am sure the Defense is sick of 3 and outs.

Way too many botched first round picks.

Posted on: 2016/12/25 10:08
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page