Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Really?
LSF Member
I was out on South Lindstrom lake yesterday and could not believe my eyes.. So many people are leaving garbage on the lake.. Since when is this ok to do?

http://imgur.com/a/BKmVx

Posted on: 2016/12/26 8:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Really?
LSF Member
Ever since the government started taking care of everybody.

Posted on: 2016/12/26 8:59

LSF Member
From Owatonna
I agree 100%. Was on Roberds by Faribault last week. Season has barely started and there was garbage everywhere. Makes us all look bad for the few who leave there crap out there.

Posted on: 2016/12/26 9:00

LSF Member
What Pigs!!!!! Some just don't care or have any manners. How hard is it to clean up? Ialways have a stack of those cheap plastic bags from the checkout line at sat Cub,Target etc.What goes on the ice, should come off the ice. Losers!!!!

Posted on: 2016/12/26 9:02

LSF Member
From central mn/ l.o.t.w
Yep it's sickening...Have been picking up garbage all season...Same goes with some of the wma's before there was ice it's absolutely pathetic when someone that calls themselves a hunter can't carry out water bottles and candy wrapper's it's B.S and its not just once in a while either it's been a regular occurrence this with the rise of the squirrel hunters in the area.....

Posted on: 2016/12/26 9:12

LSF Member
From N.Central MN.
And that's just the garbage that DIDN'T go down the holes when they left. It would be interesting to follow up on some of these sh*theads with a camera just to see. One day, if not already, we'll see the game wardens policing the trash problem. It really is getting out of hand out there." I think it just comes down to how kids are getting raised these days. Maybe not enough enforcement at home about picking up after yourself. If everyone would just do a little, nobody would have to do a lot". Words to live by...
Later,
Darrell68

Posted on: 2016/12/26 9:35

LSF Member
From St. Joseph, Mo.
Quote:

ClownColor wrote:
Ever since the government started taking care of everybody.

How so?

Posted on: 2016/12/26 22:32

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page