Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Bowstring Question!
LSF Member
Hello everyone I am go to be heading up to Bowstring at the end of January. I was wondering if anyone had any tips/knowledge on which resorts have roads, quality food, guides, just a good all around resort to portable out of? Ive never fished the lake before and we would be targeting walleye. If you have any tips or starting locations that would be awesome, if you don't want the world to know feel free to PM me! Thank you !

Posted on: 2016/12/27 13:27
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Bowstring Question!
Supporting Member
From Waconia
If you are looking for a place on Winnie, we stay at The Pines Resort every year and love it. They have warm cabins and the Gosh Dam Place is right up the road.

Posted on: 2016/12/27 15:15

Re: Bowstring Question!
LSF Member
From Metro
Geigers resort is awesome, they have plowed roads and great portable fishing. As far as guides Brian Brosdahl is in the area as well as Jeff Sundin.. Both know the lakes in the area well.

Posted on: 2016/12/27 16:09

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page