Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Eagle in Maple Grove
From Champlin
Been many years since I fished here. Used to catch some decent size walleye. Worth fishing for eyes still? Thinking of heading out there Saturday and giving it a shot. Also, is the only winter access the boat launch in the NE side by the Little Creek? Is that thick enough to walk out this early? Or is there a better option? I will check as I walk out still to be safe. Thanks!

Posted on: 2016/12/30 15:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Eagle in Maple Grove
LSF Member
From Maple Grove
You can access it from the fishing pier off 63rd Ave right off hemlock. That is where I usually access the lake. Good luck

Posted on: 2016/12/30 20:08

LSF Member
From Maple Grove, MN
Headed out there myself on Sunday. Good luck! Please share ice conditions if you get a chance later.

Posted on: 2016/12/31 9:54

From Champlin
Sorry, I did not get out there today unfortunately. Met up with some friends in the South metro instead. Trying to make it work for Monday there now.

Posted on: 2016/12/31 19:34

LSF Member
From Maple Grove, MN
Made it out on Eagle today for a few hours. Accessed from the park on the west side of the lake and fished on the south end of the lake. Found 10+ inches in the areas we were fishing. Make sure to wear ice cleats or similar - very slick in spots. Good luck!

Posted on: 1/1 20:32:00

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page