Area report?
LSF Member
From St.Augusta, Brainerd Lakes Area.
Anyone have any local reports?

Posted on: 2016/12/31 7:41

Re: Area report?
LSF Member
I made it out last night to a smaller lake. I was targeting crappie. I was marking fish for a solid 2 hours, however I didn't catch a thing. I threw alot of tackle at them, but all I had was crappie minnows. Going to give it a try again this afternoon and bring different bait options this time. Anyone going out today?

Posted on: 2016/12/31 7:46

LSF Member
From Sauk Centre
Sounds like the same deal I had yesterday at Camp Lake Just east of Clear Lake Mn. Marking tons of fish, but they didn't buy anything I had for sale.

Posted on: 2017/1/17 15:44

LSF Member
From Sauk Centre
Little Rock had well over 18 inches even today

Posted on: 2017/1/20 19:53

LSF Member
Made it out yesterday on a local lake with good results. Although it wasn't to fun fishing in standing water with soaked socks, it was fun catching some slabs. I fished from 3-6:30 and I had a real good crappie bite up until sundown. They were crushing the euro larva from 3:30ish till 5 then it started to slow down. I drilled a big grid of holes and chased the school. I ended up with 9 in the bucket all 11-13.5 inches.

Posted on: 2017/1/22 15:05

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page