Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Clear by the freeway in forest lake
LSF Member
Drove by it yesterday morning on my way up to Rush and noticed the crowd. So I stopped by in evening on my way home. Set up and caugh a walleye within 5 min of wetting a line. Ended night with few keepers 17 in plus (special regs) . I get finding your own lake to fish etc but sometime when you see 40 houses on a small lake....there's something going on.

Posted on: 2016/12/31 9:08

Re: Clear by the freeway in forest lake
Maybe you shouldn't post reports like this about a small lake when you know everyone and their mother is going to turn out to catch the hot bite. It's stupidity like this that gets lakes fished out... genius.

Posted on: 1/3 10:27:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Lake Lillian, MN
Quote:

icehouse1119 wrote:
Maybe you shouldn't post reports like this about a small lake when you know everyone and their mother is going to turn out to catch the hot bite. It's stupidity like this that gets lakes fished out... genius.

I think you need to calm down a bit. If you don't want to exchange fishing information, then don't join a fishing forum. While I'm not going to run out and fish Clear, I appreciate the information from the original poster.

Posted on: 1/3 10:31:27

LSF Member
Quote:

icehouse1119 wrote:

Must be his hot spot!

Posted on: 1/3 10:44:32

LSF Member
From Mille Lacs/Landfall
Quote:

icehouse1119 wrote:

Don't believe everything you hear. My guess is the guy is laughing every time he drives by on his way to work and sees the sheep out there.

Posted on: 1/3 12:40:42

LSF Member
Not a secret lake. Right by the highway. No massive crowds. About same amount of houses this weekend. Usual bite got a few for bucket a lot of shorts. Just sharing info for anyone who wanna take a kid out for some bites.

Posted on: 1/3 12:43:01

LSF Member
Looks like it's his secret honey hole since he created a profile just to comment on this post.

Posted on: 1/3 12:44:16

LSF Member
From Manitowoc county
he must have the one hot spot i was out Sunday night for a couple hours and maybe had one mark. went to different lake nearby Monday and caught a limit of crappies and an 18 inch eye. i have fished the lake multiple times over the last few years and imo there are better ones in the area

Posted on: 1/3 12:44:38

LSF Member
Other lakes in area are better for crappies. But can't beat clear for number of wallys.

Posted on: 1/3 12:50:59

LSF Member
From Manitowoc county
how deep do you usually fish it? I have had good luck with walleyes in other lakes but this one seems frustrate me, the only ones i catch are shorts

Posted on: 1/3 13:19:58

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page