Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Snow and lake travel
LSF Member
Hey heading up this coming Friday with my wheel house and 3/4 ton. Just wondering how travel on lake is. How much snow and ice. Wondering if I need to bring the wheeler to do running or if I can get around with truck?
Thanks

Posted on: 1/1 14:55:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Snow and lake travel
LSF Member
Quote:

Jdpaulson7 wrote:
Hey heading up this coming Friday with my wheel house and 3/4 ton. Just wondering how travel on lake is. How much snow and ice. Wondering if I need to bring the wheeler to do running or if I can get around with truck?
Thanks

Just got back from a day trip up there. We went out of Rogers. There is no issue whatsoever with driving anywhere that I could see. There isn't much snow except build up in some spots. Fishing wasn't fast and furious but 6 us managed to keep 17 eyes in about 10 hours. Good luck, and hope I could help.

Posted on: 1/1 20:56:39

Re: Snow and lake travel
LSF Member
From Cambridge
They are forecasting 8+" up that way from tonight through Tuesday. Every time I check they keep changing the amount so I guess we will have to wait and see.

Posted on: 1/1 21:03:16

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page