Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Brainerd jaycees tourney
LSF Member
From Perham
What are the current ice conditions like on gull for the tourney? I realize it's few weeks away yet, but are conditions on track? How's the snowcover?

Posted on: 1/1 17:42:22
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Brainerd jaycees tourney
Was out there last night, 12 inches of good ice and this week is going to be cold cold cold....so we'll be making plenty of ice!

Posted on: 1/3 15:46:28

LSF Member
Where have you been seeing 12" inches of ice? I am thinking of coming up there tomorrow to fish and am wondering where to go out of.

Posted on: 1/3 19:39:42

LSF Member
From Perham
How much snow is on top keeping it insulated though? Looks like suppose to stay cold for awhile so shouldn't be a problem I'm guessing.

Posted on: 1/5 6:59:52

LSF Member
From depths of the unknown
as of sunday there wasn't much snow on the lakes...I think they got a couple inches maybe Monday but even so that would only make an inch or 2 on the lakes. In the crosslake area I was on 2 different lakes and they both seemed to have about 10-11 inches of ice. They are making ice these past few nights and by the weekend I would imagine they will be finding in the 14 inch range for ice...

Posted on: 1/5 11:18:01

LSF Member
I measured 16" of ice out by the rock pile last night. I didn't drill any holes where the extravaganza is held, but there were plenty of trucks and houses scattered across the lake. I was a little surprised that there was that much ice out there. Snow covers most of the ice, but not enough to require 4WD.

Posted on: 1/7 9:52:20

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page