Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Pulling a big Shack
LSF Member
From Somerset Wi.
Is it just me or do a lot of people need some practice pulling a 21ft ice shack down the Rd I saw more wrecks, corners cut to short, trucks and shack sucked into the ditch, campers rear ended. I'm thinking for a lot of people these are the biggest things they have every hooked on to. Try swinging wide, or slowing down, leave some room to stop on slick roads, just cause you have electric breaks it is still a lot of weight to stop. Don't come into a corner or stop sign so fast or how about laying off the gas on glare ice.

Posted on: 1/2 15:28:19
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Pulling a big Shack
LSF Member
Too bad everyone has to drive 5 hours to get quality fishing. Maybe if most of the state's lakes weren't raped long ago by the meathogs everyone wouldnt feel the need to go all the way to Red or LOW so they could get their precious fricken limit.

All these new fancy wheel houses are putting LOTS of pressure on the lakes, and with that many more fools on the road there are bound to be more accidents.

Posted on: 1/2 16:24:26

Re: Pulling a big Shack
LSF Member
From Leech Lake Area
Quote:

BuckSutherland wrote:
Too bad everyone has to drive 5 hours to get quality fishing. Maybe if most of the state's lakes weren't raped long ago by the meathogs everyone wouldnt feel the need to go all the way to Red or LOW so they could get their precious fricken limit.

All these new fancy wheel houses are putting LOTS of pressure on the lakes, and with that many more fools on the road there are bound to be more accidents.

I am with you we see increased pressure due to the ease of the new ice house. Do not get me worng if that is your thing go for it, but it does increase pressure and we know not everyone abides by the rules and limits. In th edays of past after 2 days in a porable you had your fish and were tired now it is like being at home. The largest complaint I have is going around the lake after the big houses leave and picking up their garbage and poop bags. Not cool at all. Now not everyone that has a big house on wheels is like this but the amount of them has increased pressure and the garbage.

Posted on: 1/2 16:43:46

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page