Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Hole Sleeves
LSF Member
Anyone know if there is a big differce between the glow in the dark hole sleeves from fish house supply and Milaca unclaimed freight bsides the price since fish house is almost twice as much

thanks

Posted on: 1/4 19:17:51
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Hole Sleeves
LSF Member
From North Central MN
Don't know about glow in the dark but I have 4 black and 2 white catch cover sleeves and i wish they were all white. Daytime or at night you can see much better. IMHO

Posted on: 1/4 19:21:25

LSF Member
I think they are 2 diffrent brands, one is catch covers, and the other is fishing hole buddy

Dan

Posted on: 1/4 19:34:49

LSF Member
From N.Central MN.
Go "green" and find some old white plastic buckets. Remove the handles and cut the bottoms off to the desired length. They fit perfectly in the holes and can save you a little cash.

Posted on: 1/7 9:31:00

LSF Member
I've tried buckets, pails, garbage cans and misc other stuff and nothing comes close to the store bought Catch cover system. Expensive but worth every penny. I have a couple of each, glow and black and really have no preference.

Posted on: 1/7 12:28:51

LSF Member
From North Central MN
Quote:

Darrell68 wrote:
Go "green" and find some old white plastic buckets. Remove the handles and cut the bottoms off to the desired length. They fit perfectly in the holes and can save you a little cash.

I disagree but like the idea with going green. Catch cover sleeves will fit perfectly and seal out the wind and weather where as buckets do not. I have used buckets and was not happy on cold windy days.

Posted on: 1/7 13:50:04

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page