Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Island and Turtle
Pro Staff
From Fosston, Mn
Gonna try and hit both Island and Turtle this weekend and possibly some other small stuff. Anyone been out on either of them yet or want to join up with me this weekend?

Posted on: 2017/1/5 14:24

Re: Island and Turtle
Pro Staff
From Fosston, Mn
Hit Turtle for a few hours after work today. Only drilled a few holes as time was limited and it was damned cold. Only found small perch. Gonna try Island, Spring, and maybe Poplar tomorrow. There was one other person out on Turtle in a small SUV.

Posted on: 2017/1/7 2:20

LSF Member
Drove around looking at the lakes: Cross, Turtle, Whitefish, and Poplar. Didn't see many people out and didn't do any fishing yet. That was around 3:30 - 4:00.

Posted on: 2017/1/7 23:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Pro Staff
From Fosston, Mn
Ended up fishing Turtle on Friday as I got done with work early and it is right next to my house. Was a dead sea, only had a couple marks and caught one tiny perch. Fished Island on Saturday and got some good gills and crappies fishing far away from others. When someone started plowing around 3, the bite completely shut off. Went back out today to give it a try and it was really slow with all the activity on the lake.

Posted on: 2017/1/8 22:02

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page