Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Lake Demontreville/ Jane
Hey guys, I was out on demontrevile and caught a few tiny gills in 12 fow with a waxie tipped jig. i might head out to lake jane tomorrow for the first time and was wondering if anybody has any tips/reports for me.

Posted on: 2017/1/5 22:53
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Lake Demontreville/ Jane
LSF Member
From Hugo, MN
I have never ice fished Jane before but have been on it in the Summer time before and the water is very clear! If it's bluegills you are after I would try to use your most natural color presentation vs. bright colors.

Posted on: 2017/1/6 10:19

Did you end up going? If so whats your report?

I too have fished this in the summer. Caught a nice large mouth (about 12 years ago) In DeMontreville. Lots a sunnies.

Posted on: 2017/1/7 10:24

I actually ended up going to demontraville again instead of Jane. Cause a couple small pike and a nice largemouth with a jigging rap. Also a few small gills again

Posted on: 2017/1/7 23:29

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page