Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Learning stuff for team 1
LSF Member
From North St. Paul
This year I did not shoot a deer. Though I had a few opportunities, I was able to learn many things about hunting early in the season and what I can do differently. This year I will be definitely be looking for more areas to clear shooting lanes and or find spots that already have the natural shooting lanes. Something small that one wouldn't think could make you think twice about taking a shot definitely makes a difference. Just scouting in general was a bust. I stuck to one spot where I saw a nice deer and didn't expand my knowledge of the area. I learned a lot and will change my tactics for next year and will succeed in getting meat for the freezer. Hope the DNR does good with my 50$ donation this year.

- Ness

Posted on: 1/6 15:34:59
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Learning stuff for team 1
LSF Member
From Detroit Lakes
I love studying deer I think that's one of the many reasons I bow hunt.

Posted on: 1/6 20:31:02

Re: Learning stuff for team 1
LSF Member
From East Bethel
The last couple of days I was out I didn't see a deer. I saw plenty of other critters though. it is fun to study their habits too. Managed a deer for the gun season but got skunked out bow season. Looking forward to next year.

Posted on: 1/6 21:21:02

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page